Good man brand- Is the QB starting to get above his station?

McGruff

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2q2kqv4s said:
Greenhell":2q2kqv4s said:
Give it some time. His brand will be found in Ross, TJ Maxx, and similar discounted department stores next season. Then if you like his stuff, stock up.

There ya go :th2thumbs: , that way, you get the best of both worlds....You get to buy the RW merchandise at a gigantic savings, and you don't have to give one damned red cent to a charity.

Or you can buy GMB clothing at a gigantic savings AND give a significantly greater percentage of that savings to charity . . . like a lot of people do.

Seymour

Reaction score
kearly":2gzyaqym said:
Scottemojo":2gzyaqym said:
Wilson so carefully crafts his public image. Love him on the field, but off, I find him...simply boring. A bit fake.

I'm actually glad that he's a robot, I don't think he would have overcome the odds if he was a party animal.

Wilson will never have Marshawn's heart. But Wilson could certainly improve his self-awareness. And ask himself that WWJD question a bit more often.

Ya, Wilson has no heart and Beast Mode has it all. Wilson never fights for a fumble or makes a game saving shoestring tackle on guys like Greg Hardy... Lynch probably was taking his shoes off declaring "I'm done" or laughing by then. Oh, and the world aint round. :sarcasm_off: :pukeface:

rideaducati

Reaction score
At those prices we'll be seeing that clothing line in Ross stores two years from now selling for 90% less than they are being offered now.

Maybe the website manager just put the decimal points one spot to the right of where they actually should be. Someone should point that out to Russell.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Who gives a shit? I really dislike the title too. Who is anybody anywhere to judge whether or not Russell Wilson, or anybody else for that matter is "getting above their station?"

That sounds extremely judgmental.

I know two things to be true about Russell Wilson, that tell me all I need to know:

1. He visits the Children's Hospital every Tuesday. Who, in any sport, or even in everyday life does anything of the kind?

2. He charters a plane to Hawaii every year to take his team mates to Hawaii, trying to get his team to, and to win a Superbowl. What athlete does anything of the sort?

Brings joy in to the heart of children on their deathbed, check.

Does everything he can to win Superbowls for the city of Seattle and his team, check.

A lot of it comes across as: "Russell didn't do this, this way, there must be some ulterior motive behind it that I don't like."

I just don't see the validity in trying to argue such points. I'm drinking the kool aid, and loving it. :179422:

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2ktxz6aj said:
Who gives a shit? I really dislike the title too. Who is anybody anywhere to judge whether or not Russell Wilson, or anybody else for that matter is "getting above their station?"

That sounds extremely judgmental.

I know two things to be true about Russell Wilson, that tell me all I need to know:

1. He visits the Children's Hospital every Tuesday. Who, in any sport, or even in everyday life does anything of the kind?

2. He charters a plane to Hawaii every year to take his team mates to Hawaii, trying to get his team to, and to win a Superbowl. What athlete does anything of the sort?

Brings joy in to the heart of children on their deathbed, check.

Does everything he can to win Superbowls for the city of Seattle and his team, check.

A lot of it comes across as: "Russell didn't do this, this way, there must be some ulterior motive behind it that I don't like."

I just don't see the validity in trying to argue such points. I'm drinking the kool aid, and loving it. :179422:

P.K. Subban from the Montreal Canadiens donated $10 million to a children's hospital.

Latest posts