Going to miss two games

RealDeal

Reaction score
Are you going on Norwegian Cruise lines, ship Getaway. I will be taking that same cruise February 2018, Seahawks are why I book all my cruise for med February to Aug. lol have fun

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Largent80":z94y34er said:
I hate cruises. It's a human zoo and you never get enough time in places you dock. I'll never do it again.

I guess if you like pigging out and drinking to excess they are awesome.

This is an odd place to piss all over a fellow .Netters upcoming vacation.

SeaChat

Reaction score
don't know about your cell phone type or reception where you are going, but there are programs that you can install on your phone that will let you stream your home subscribed satellite programing on your phone. If you have Dish or Direct TV and subscribe to whatever channels your game is playing on you can likely watch them no matter where you are.

Another idea is to subscribe to NFL Game Pass, you can watch the game within a few minutes after its over. I bought into Game Pass a few years ago and use it regularly to review games, but it also comes in handy if you can't be in front of your TV at game time.

Largent80

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":q5ofr71z said:
Largent80":q5ofr71z said:
I hate cruises. It's a human zoo and you never get enough time in places you dock. I'll never do it again.

I guess if you like pigging out and drinking to excess they are awesome.

This is an odd place to piss all over a fellow .Netters upcoming vacation.

I simply related my experience, not pissing on anyone's vacation.

hawker84

Reaction score
You're not alone. I too will miss the next two games, no vacation for me though, I'll be stuck at work in frigid temps no less. :428226_SadEmoticon:

RussB

Reaction score
Cruise ships have bars and TV's bro, im sure one of them will show the hawks games.