Going Out On A Limb Here.

seabowl

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":377cjt2s said:
Steve Hutchinson :snack:

No way Hutch. Let him sit at home and think about the legacy or lack thereof he left. Why not just get Ruskell then. Why stop there let's get Behring too.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1v6am0f1 said:
My top choices would be:

DJack, Jurevicious, Bryce Fisher, Marquand Manuel, Michael Boulware, Lofa, and Jim Zorn (He was still on the coaching staff at that time).

We need 7, since Hasselbeck is still playing in the league and won't be able to do it.

I'm usually free on Sunday's.. not sure what you're talking about.

:D

HawkWow

Reaction score
seabowl":3ub1ijve said:
imnKOgnito":3ub1ijve said:
Steve Hutchinson :snack:

No way Hutch. Let him sit at home and think about the legacy or lack thereof he left. Why not just get Ruskell then. Why stop there let's get Behring too.

100%. I wouldn't take Hutch to a dogfight if he were the defending champ. IMO, possibly the best guard to ever play this game, but his bitchfest (regarding SA whether anyone wants to believe this or not), and subsequent participation in the poison pill BS, stole the toughness from our team that we missed until the arrival of Lynch. He cost both he and ourselves a SB (IMO) and shouldn't be any more welcome in Seattle than the ghost of Bill Walsh. If we had a ring of dishonor, Hutch would enter right after Behring and Ruskell, IMO.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I like you BFS.

As long as we don't invite Etric Pruitt.

acbass

Reaction score
You don't let Tim Ruskell anywhere near the stadium. In fact, you don't let him in the state of Washington. What is Patrick Kerney up to these days?

niveky

Reaction score
Rick Mirer?...Dan McGuire....Grant Winstrom....T.J. Houshmandzadeh.... :sarcasm_off:

niveky

Reaction score
on a kind of serious note, but a little different direction from what has been laid out in this thread....what about players that didn't make huge impacts all the time, but you always knew they were giving everything they had. My seahawks lore only goes back to the early 90's, but one player as I sat back and thought about it and instantly came into my head was Willie Williams. I know it is kind of ridiculous and as frustrating as the plays against him were, he was a scrappy guy who seemed to leave everything he had on the field.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
what was the guys name who came in to play corner for us, that was like a car salesmen the week before Hahah he should raise it LOL

niveky

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1p4if2mj said:
what was the guys name who came in to play corner for us, that was like a car salesmen the week before Hahah he should raise it LOL

Think it was Hunter...will look it up and get back to this...

EDIT:::::yeah was Pete Hunter...said he was originally drafted by Dallas..which was ironic because that was first game he played for us in the playoffs and he recovered a fumble by Jason Witten(I should have remembered that before verifying Hunter's name. lol) during that game.

Latest posts