Go Hawks banner during 49er game.

Pak40.

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3hpcy10b said:
Kind of a dick move IMO and I can't really say I support it. I'm sure we certainly wouldn't appreciate a "Go Niners" banner flying over clink when they Niners are in town. I'm also surprised a local SF plane company would be willing to do this.

For the right amount of money people will do anything. How much did that cost anyway? I heard there was a collection going on.

dunceface

Reaction score
formido":37fhobiw said:
Scottemojo":37fhobiw said:
Sarlacc83":37fhobiw said:
floreshawk02":37fhobiw said:
As a fan that lives in the Midwest.. I think this move is a waste of time and money. Why not take that money and feed the homeless?

We would never do this to the St. Louis Rams Fans.. why? Because they have something we don’t.. it may be only one but until we get it …then all this tom foolery is a waste of time.

So, until WE see Russell Wilson hoist that Lombardi Trophy over his head.. we need to be humble fans. We need to be the better fans in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!

We wouldn't do this to the Rams because they have a dome.

I can't believe this isn't getting more play. A midwestern do gooder tries to pull the feed the children card, and MISSES THAT THE RAMS PLAY INSIDE and only one guy chops him up?

Let us really address everything wrong with this post.

The user name. Tom Flores sucked. When Tom passes on, his grave will become a sinkhole, possibly even a black hole, that is how much he sucked. Tom Flores could actully end our universe, and you want to honor his legacy. Otherwise, great username.

The aformentioned we would not fly a banner like this over a dome. Either you are the world's best troll, or I am amazed you haven't been ran over crossing the street. I lean to the latter.

Why indeed not take that money and feed the homeless? Because, and follow closely here, a pilot, a signmaker, several airport employees, tv cameramen, air traffic controllers, all made actual wages producing, covering, and making safe the flying of a banner we all saw on TV. They will feed their families. Or waste the money on blow and strippers. YOU feed the homeless. Take pictures, then sell the camera so you can feed more homeless. Only post those pictures from the library's computer, because I expect you to sell your own, and feed the homeless.

The capitalized WE as you address the fans. Shaddup. Speak for yourself. Never, and I mean never, presume to tell me what quality to display. and remain humble until we have one (lombardi i guess) to brag about? You have been outed, old ass Rams fan. I mean, who else would ever say TOM FOOLERY?

Needs to be posted on seahawks.net bestof.

wow. I second that motion! how did I gloss over this??

253hawk

Reaction score
Think of all the money 12's waste on gas going to the airport to welcome the team home, especially after they lose. :240039: