Go Hawks banner during 49er game.

Largent80

Reaction score
The fan behind this operates the L.A. area Meetup group in Culver City. He is a top flight dude and Hawk fan, if it weren't for him emailing me about RW being in town to film NFL total access I would have never met Russell Wilson.

We have had several Wounded Warrior events here in the past year with Dave Krieg and Chris warren attending the same type of fundraisers. I think this is the best ever.

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll follow it up with a mass text during the game so that everyone can check their phones in case they forget.

HoRneR

Reaction score
Eh if they're allowed to do it and that is what they wanna spend their money on I see it as harmless fun so im not against it im sure they will mention it during the fox broadcast too at some point.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
HoRneR":2k92jg3c said:
Eh if they're allowed to do it and that is what they wanna spend their money on I see it as harmless fun so im not against it im sure they will mention it during the fox broadcast too at some point.

I agree with this. This is purely between fans and their hard earned money (or not, THANKS OBAMA! jk). If there is a business down there in SF or a business in the SEA area that doesn't mind doing this, so be it. I like stuff like this.

To Roland's point about being an original one-upping series between the fan bases, that would be hysterical. This is harmless and will help add fuel to the rivalry's fire.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
BBQHawk":3pz95xyj said:
dunceface":3pz95xyj said:
SonicHawk":3pz95xyj said:
ZagHawk":3pz95xyj said:
Kind of a dick move IMO and I can't really say I support it. I'm sure we certainly wouldn't appreciate a "Go Niners" banner flying over clink when they Niners are in town. I'm also surprised a local SF plane company would be willing to do this.

You're the kind of guy who drives 55 in the passing lane and gets pissed off when people ride your ass.

+1

+2

Actually no I'm that guy where if someone's riding my ass for being too slow in traffic, I actually get out of the lane so they can pass. Because I'm courteous like that.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12hfx3de said:
ZagHawk":12hfx3de said:
Kind of a dick move IMO and I can't really say I support it. I'm sure we certainly wouldn't appreciate a "Go Niners" banner flying over clink when they Niners are in town. I'm also surprised a local SF plane company would be willing to do this.

Geez, no wonder you get along with the posters on the 49ers Webzone so well. :)

I just choose not to go in there and purposely troll. I just figure as much as we hate Niner fans who come in here and act like complete pricks, why be that same person elsewhere. All it will do is cause someone else to come here and do the same thing.

Just because the internet gives us anonymity doesn't mean we need to be jerks.

253hawk

Reaction score
It's not like SF fans are innocent little lambs. Does our banner degrade SF in any way? No, it simply says "GO HAWKS-12" to show our support.

Dodgers suck plane giants

628x471

HoRneR

Reaction score
253hawk":38yg6yb5 said:
It's not like SF fans are innocent little lambs. Does our banner degrade SF in any way? No, it simply says "GO HAWKS-12" to show our support.

628x471

Lol i don't watch baseball but that is amazing haha.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Again. I'm just still surprised a local company over there would be willing to fly the message for the 12th Man. You would certainly hope that any local Seattle company if given the same offer by SF fans would turn it down.

HoRneR

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3ngg097t said:
Again. I'm just still surprised a local company over there would be willing to fly the message for the 12th Man. You would certainly hope that any local Seattle company if given the same offer by SF fans would turn it down.

Are you really surprised? Nowadays you can almost find anyone to do almost anything for money.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ZagHawk":ll750j1u said:

We're truly sorry this will hurt your feelings Mrs. Kaepernick.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Aros":2ob7s4j2 said:
ZagHawk":2ob7s4j2 said:

We're truly sorry this will hurt your feelings Mrs. Kaepernick.

lol funny. I just hope between this and the Brick, this doesn't turn into a silly real-life version of 'The Butter Battle Book'. Yes, I referenced a Dr. Seuss book on Hawk.net

253hawk

Reaction score
This is like some Ram Rules stuff. Deafening on defense? But what about all of those petitions they have against us?

X10j9l

pmedic920

Reaction score
floreshawk02":26uccbo7 said:
As a fan that lives in the Midwest.. I think this move is a waste of time and money. Why not take that money and feed the homeless?

We would never do this to the St. Louis Rams Fans.. why? Because they have something we don’t.. it may be only one but until we get it …then all this tom foolery is a waste of time.

So, until WE see Russell Wilson hoist that Lombardi Trophy over his head.. we need to be humble fans. We need to be the better fans in the NFL.

GO SEAHAWKS!

It's about supporting our team. Players have said many times that they FEED off the 12th mans support.
If the 49ers fans get their panties in a wad over it, so what.
I'll take it a step further.
I think it would be cool to take up another collection to have an actual 12 flag made, that could be shipped to each away game and flown in the same manor. This could become a tradition.
I have no doubt that the 12th man could and would cover the cost. In fact I wish I had the time to take this on as a project.
If you think it's a bad idea you are entitled to feel that way by all means. Seems to me tho, you are in the minority on this one.

Largent80

Reaction score
253hawk":nuagpo0a said:

628x471

Who sucked this year?....Thats right...The Giants...Buuuauuahahahahaa

jblaze

Reaction score
BBQHawk":1dwzm1xv said:
dunceface":1dwzm1xv said:
SonicHawk":1dwzm1xv said:
ZagHawk":1dwzm1xv said:

You're the kind of guy who drives 55 in the passing lane and gets pissed off when people ride your ass.

+1

+2

+3

RezHawk

Reaction score
Seeker":19qzhega said:
Didn't these guys chant "seahawks suck" on live tv in a game we weren't even involved in?

fly that flag.

#OCCUPYCANDLESTICK

Exactly!!!! No fanbase is more deserving. Besides it is just a message of fan support.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Some local Sacramento station had a piece on this and sounded sort of indignant. The guy host said something on the order of "The banner will read 'Go Hawks-12'...who's this 12, some player or something?" The lady host didn't know. A crewmember had to tell him what "12" meant.