Giants game a must win?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HansGruber":1dm5ejr0 said:
Ninerg":1dm5ejr0 said:
SonicHawk":1dm5ejr0 said:
If your calling kapernick an average qb then what does that say about Wilson. They are very close statistically this year. Look and all qb stats and it shows that.

Watch the games and its obvious they're not in the same league. I've talked to plenty of Niners fans and they've said what we've all been saying since last season- he doesn't read D's well and he can't go through his progressions quickly

Please refer to Rule 14 before feeding the trolls. Thank you.
I lost my rule book as soon as I signed up.

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1v65rdmq said:
RolandDeschain":1v65rdmq said:
Give me a break. When you've already got a guaranteed spot in the playoffs, no regular season game is a must-win game. We WANT more wins for home field advantage and such, but we've got our ticket to the postseason punched no matter what.

You miss the point Roland, we are not playing to just squeak into the Playoffs....we are playing for the #1 seed! That requires that we win the next three games....period!
The next three games? We can win any 2 of the next 3. Heck, if New Orleans and SF don't win out we could go 1-2 and have the #1 seed.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Seattle is an elite team and no way will they lay an egg. I look for it to be a struggle at first but open up in 2nd half and come out on top 27-13.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If we are going to lose any more games after, then yes this week is a MUST win.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'd call it "must win" if for no other reason than to keep Wilson out of Harms way when Quinn and Long come rolling into town. They frighten me.

Beat the Giants, beat the Cards then in limited duty (if at all) against the Rams, have Wilson hand the ball off to CM and Turbin every play he's on the field. I'd only play our starters the 1st qtr of that game and Lynch probably not at all.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawkWow":3tsgnxhb said:
I'd only play our starters the 1st qtr of that game and Lynch probably not at all.

Do I hear you saying that you believe that Marshawn has reached his "peak" and from now on Pete ought to limit his playing time?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1p1gvvs6 said:
HawkWow":1p1gvvs6 said:
I'd only play our starters the 1st qtr of that game and Lynch probably not at all.

Do I hear you saying that you believe that Marshawn has reached his "peak" and from now on Pete ought to limit his playing time?

I think he has but I also think we will have the luxury of getting him fully recovered before warring him all the way to the Lombardi. Lots of miles on our boy and he will be badly needed as the weather progressively worsens. I want this title for Lynch more than I want it for myself.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
This game is gigantic. It's gonna be like climbing a bean stalk to get this W.

BASF

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":13hx0mip said:
There will be no 49er conversation in this thread, gentlemen...

Perhaps we should devote a small insignificant sub forum to the Niners so all the threads don't get polluted and the people who want to engage the trolls can do so freely. That way we can eliminate the need for the mods to control what they post about that team that is vastly inferior to us.

BASF

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xg212pgg said:
Great idea, BASF; let's stroke the egos of 49ers fans even more. :roll:

;)

It is an idea whose time has come with the mods being so worried about the only team that seems to be on the minds of a lot of our participants getting some play. Lord knows the mods have way too much on their plates at this our finest hour as a franchise. Just trying to think of our volunteers here.

Latest posts