Ge=nooooo!

James in PA

Reaction score
Looks like crap so far, but the play calling sucks too. Throw some damn intermediate passes and use the damn middle of the field!!! And no more Charbs unless you get a lead.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Geno had a great game today. He did everything we could have asked considering how many times he was pressured and the fact we never got the run game goingm

nwHawk

Reaction score
Geno got it done, which is awesome. Stats can be misleading, I think we all understand that. Ask John63. At the end of the day, Geno played well down the stretch and won. Nice job Geno.

I think the hardest part for fans is most of us expected to win against a team that was playing a ton of backups and one that isn’t very good. That Monday night victory was dangerous for expectations.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I didn't see Geno throw a pass right into the chest of a defender today, either. Hope he keeps that up, too.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
If you told me the defense would hold Henry under a 100 and no td’s for Tannehill I would’ve been happy…check

If you told me Geno would throw 235 70% 2 TD no turnovers, happy…check

Both of those traveling on a short week all the way across the country playing the always dangerous team playing for pride…W check

keasley45

Reaction score
Geno got it done, which is awesome. Stats can be misleading, I think we all understand that. Ask John63. At the end of the day, Geno played well down the stretch and won. Nice job Geno.

I think the hardest part for fans is most of us expected to win against a team that was playing a ton of backups and one that isn’t very good. That Monday night victory was dangerous for expectations.

True.

But they were off on Tuesday, had practice Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and then flew to Nashville Friday evening. All after an emotional win.

Wasn't a pretty game. But these are the kind of games better teams have to get through this time of year.

OP
OP
Fresno Hawk

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I still see Geno as a guy who can beat teams with losing records. Until he beats good teams my opinion of him is the same. He can't have 8 minutes a game where he's good.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I still see Geno as a guy who can beat teams with losing records. Until he beats good teams my opinion of him is the same. He can't have 8 minutes a game where he's good.
We're treating this like an individual sport at that point.

Beating good teams is hard because they can beat you in most, if not all, phases.

All I need from the quarterback is to execute the majority of the offensive concepts to the best of their ability. Timing, accuracy, decision making, and ball security. The rest is up to the team winning their collective matchups as a unit.

Latest posts