Game day food

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Um...uh. I had a sammich pulled pork. I have a spiral sliced ham and sweet pickles and some other foods prepared for this game. Half an acorn squash from yesterday that will be warmed up. and flavored water.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not going to list all the different snacks we had out for the day but here’s my dinner menu which we plan to eat an hour before kickoff

Turkey
Dressing
Roasted potatoes
Brussel Sprouts
Cauliflower
Gravy
Potato salad

Turkey has 2 degrees left on the thermometer before it comes out.

cymatica

Reaction score
Turkey
Dressing
Mash potatoes + gravy
Great bean casserole
Sweet potato pie
Fruit salad
Cranberry jello
Cranberries
Pecan pie
Strawberry rhubarb pie
Homemade rolls

Only 5 of us. Holy cow so many leftovers

rcaido

Reaction score
Haven't eaten yet as we do Thanksgiving dinner...About to go to a food coma. Hopefully the Seahawks dont spoil my appetite.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Propane fired pizza oven. Just purchased yesterday and not used yet. It is for camping.

harlowhenry

Reaction score
Thankssss. For Thanksgiving, the main dish was an absolute triumph, thanks to some of the best casserole recipes I've ever come across. The star of the feast was an indulgent sweet potato casserole topped with a pecan streusel—a delightful blend of sweet and nutty flavors that perfectly complemented the festive spirit. Alongside it, we had a classic green bean casserole, elevated with crispy fried onions and a creamy mushroom sauce, adding a savory touch to the ensemble.

But the pièce de résistance was an unconventional twist on traditional stuffing—a wild rice and cranberry casserole that stole the show. The nutty undertones of the wild rice paired exquisitely with the burst of tartness from the cranberries, creating a side dish that was both sophisticated and comforting.

Last edited: