Funny Picture: John Clayton.. Pumped

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Is that Clayton? His arms/hands look really weird in that pic.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
- I bet it is a Hawks shirt, he is a known Seahawks fan... I think he even lives in Seattle.

- Clayton is a goofy dude, wouldn't be surprised if he has chicken peg arms [emoji23]

StoneCold

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":75fgcfqc said:
- I bet it is a Hawks shirt, he is a known Seahawks fan... I think he even lives in Seattle.

- Clayton is a goofy dude, wouldn't be surprised if he has chicken peg arms [emoji23]

Actually lives in Renton.

drdiags

Reaction score
Throwdown":1kc9y36j said:
I thought he was a die hard Steeler fan?

That is what he says all the time on his radio show. Folks outside the region think he is a Seahawks fan but he started his career following the Steelers. Though he did cost them a couple of draft picks when he reported some thing the league didn't allow as far as practice or something. Steelers fans held a grudge against him for that.

Just like Sando was a Raiders fan but our fans would think he and John Clayton were Seahawks fans. They both will tell you they don't pull for teams. They get called onto shows by the locals but people who get mad at them for not blowing smoke up the team's butt just don't pay attention.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
King Dog":2ba7tqh6 said:
That's from a few years ago at the 49ers game isn't it?
I think you're right that this is an older photo. It looks familiar. Not sure it's against the 49ers tho.

253hawk

Reaction score
If he's a Steelers fan, it's weird that there's a Seahawks helmet in his room...

[youtube]OSGfVVBMTIQ[/youtube]

idahohawk

Reaction score
Do any of you even listen to Brock & Salk or Justin and Gee, Bro?

Rob12

Reaction score
DeeHawks":3kedhuun said:
Is that Clayton? His arms/hands look really weird in that pic.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Looks like my 3-year-old's arms and hands.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":19ujkyed said:
FreshlySnipes":19ujkyed said:

Nope. He is a die hard Steelers fan, openly admits it all the time. He just covered the Seahawks for many many years for the TNT. If I remember correctly, Mike Sando took over for him when he left.

ETA: TNT = Tacoma News Tribune

He is a die-hard steelers fan but he's also a huge Seahawks fan.

Rob12

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1rmagcd2 said:
FlyHawksFly":1rmagcd2 said:
FreshlySnipes":1rmagcd2 said:

Nope. He is a die hard Steelers fan, openly admits it all the time. He just covered the Seahawks for many many years for the TNT. If I remember correctly, Mike Sando took over for him when he left.

ETA: TNT = Tacoma News Tribune

He is a die-hard steelers fan but he's also a huge Seahawks fan.

Well, that's quite the conundrum.

Seymour

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":3i9ribq1 said:

Yes, not only lives in Seattle but just down the street from Vmac. A guy I work with is his neighbor.

Latest posts