Friday Injury Update (Kam Added)

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2aza5riw said:
kidhawk":2aza5riw said:
I would be COMPLETELY SHOCKED if Kam isn't active and playing on Sunday. Even in the regular season, guys listed as probable almost always play, and this is the super bowl. He's going. Count on it and feel free to lynch me if I'm wrong
Yeah, but just having Kam playing doesn't mean he'll be a boon to the team. Look at when his bone spurs were really a problem, possible we should have gone with a backup in one or two games.

I hope he's 100% for Sunday.

Just wait for his first hit and you'll see just how fine he is, and the Pats will know then too, and they'll be worried all game long just like everyone else does when they feel his wrath

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Chancellor fell down on the 2nd to last play of practice. Left without a limp but with his knee wrapped. Are you kidding me?!?!?! Why us?!?!? Why now?!?!?!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
kidhawk":118ect7u said:
I would be COMPLETELY SHOCKED if Kam isn't active and playing on Sunday. Even in the regular season, guys listed as probable almost always play, and this is the super bowl. He's going. Count on it and feel free to lynch me if I'm wrong

I'm on board with that, but usually you see them on the injury report all week, and maybe they start off as limited in practice and then move to full at the end. Being added on a friday and downgraded from full to limited practice is a lot more concerning. That usually means they picked up a practice injury.

forgivenhawksfan

Reaction score
Per Seahawks pool reporter @SI_PeterKing, Kam Chancellor fell on the next-to-last play of practice. Missed last play. No limp on way off.
4:18 PM - 30 Jan 2015

He missed one play so he was limited.

KatarHol

Reaction score
forgivenhawksfan":1vo37ncl said:
Per Seahawks pool reporter @SI_PeterKing, Kam Chancellor fell on the next-to-last play of practice. Missed last play. No limp on way off.

Sounds like a lot of soiled britches over nothing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
forgivenhawksfan":3u8nnp4k said:

And no limp is the key part of that. If he was hurting he would have had at least a little limp.

B8ozUg1CAAAAwHt

kidhawk

Reaction score
ShaunPope":21r36snd said:
Why wrap his knee if it's nothing? That worries the crap outta me

It's the super bowl, you take every precaution. If he were limping or the report was questionable, then there'd be reason to be worried. Right now all the evidence points to it being a non-issue

Jacknut16

Reaction score
ShaunPope":1e85ig76 said:
Why wrap his knee if it's nothing? That worries the crap outta me

Get ice on it, so it doesnt swell, game is soon.

forgivenhawksfan

Reaction score
Go to Sherman's Twitter account and look at the picture he posted from the last practice. You can see Kam next to Sherman with ice on his knee smiling. Looks fine to me.

kidhawk

Reaction score
forgivenhawksfan":24w5ndks said:
Go to Sherman's Twitter account and look at the picture he posted from the last practice. You can see Kam next to Sherman with ice on his knee smiling. Looks fine to me.

Saw this pic on his page. I can't tell if it's before or after, but if it's after practice, then him standing up and all, is a great sign. If he were hurting they'd have him resting it.

B8oYi7tCcAAgdkp

Bprez3

Reaction score
kidhawk":3u4xpm1b said:
forgivenhawksfan":3u4xpm1b said:

Saw this pic on his page. I can't tell if it's before or after, but if it's after practice, then him standing up and all, is a great sign. If he were hurting they'd have him resting it.

B8oYi7tCcAAgdkp

I saw this photo on .com yesterday

Here's the link

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/p ... f4fc37848e

kidhawk

Reaction score
forgivenhawksfan":2oof67f0 said:
Considering he posted that 2 hours ago I'm assuming it was after practice.

I assume it is as well, but he wouldn't have been allowed to tweet it during practice, so even if he took it before he wouldn't post it til after. Either way I am not worried about Kam

Bprez3

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ei6l8gf said:
forgivenhawksfan":1ei6l8gf said:

I assume it is as well, but he wouldn't have been allowed to tweet it during practice, so even if he took it before he wouldn't post it til after. Either way I am not worried about Kam

Yes, it was after practice............ Yesterday's. Here's the link. Notice the timestamp on the caption

kidhawk

Reaction score
Bprez3":1ccr4g0h said:
kidhawk":1ccr4g0h said:
forgivenhawksfan":1ccr4g0h said:

Yes, it was after practice............ Yesterday's. Here's the link. Notice the timestamp on the caption

Yes I see that too. Like I said though, no matter when the picture, I'm far from concerned. Kam is going to be fine for the game on Sunday. I have no doubt about that.

Bprez3

Reaction score
Unfortunately this picture has no bearing on his current condition.