Free Agency Thread

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Have a great night everyone, fun thread. Looking forward to seeing how the next couple days pan out and coming back on here.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Hillarious to see Denver starting down the revolving door "rebuild the line to protect Russ" road.

Uh, weren't they supposed to have the offensive line that was so much better, and was going to keep Russ clean?

bileever

Reaction score
Wow, the Broncos just signed Zach Allen, 3 years, $45 million.

bileever

Reaction score
I guess they thought it was cheaper than re-signing Dre'Mont Jones. But where are they getting the money for all this? Do they have that much room under the cap? Two big O-line signings plus Zach Allen.

Mizak

Reaction score
Former Vikings Linebacker Kendrick’s signs with Chargers, Bills QB Josh Allen and Von Miller got their contracts restructure, creating $32 million in cap space. Since they lost ILB Tremaine Edwards, I can see them going for Bobby Wagner.

Rat

Reaction score
Taylor Heineke to the Falcons. I was hoping we would take a close look at him as he's basically the ideal backup. I'm comfortable with Geno starting this year, but given his history, I think it would be smart to invest a little more in a reliable backup.