For Ninerbuff... You're just wrong.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":dgw02y4i said:
Well, he's gonna last long walking in here and calling us all Seadderall fans.

KCHawkGirl":dgw02y4i said:
Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in.

I play by the rules I am shown

look@dafilm

Reaction score
rideaducati":2spohup6 said:
look@dafilm":2spohup6 said:
you know, You seadderal fans better appreciate the fact I let you in on "the big secret" and treat you with respect so that you all can come over there to have a discussion. That doesn't happen at other 49er sites.

I thought "the big secret" for niner fans had something to do with assless chaps.

another gay reference. both clever and original. assless chaps or not, I'd take san francisco every day over a city as depressing as seattle.

mretrade

Reaction score
There are plenty of gay people in Seattle and Seattle is very liberal and pro equal rights so I find it hilarious they are using gay jokes to bash a football team and its city.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
look@dafilm":3nuyzkcr said:
rideaducati":3nuyzkcr said:
look@dafilm":3nuyzkcr said:
you know, You seadderal fans better appreciate the fact I let you in on "the big secret" and treat you with respect so that you all can come over there to have a discussion. That doesn't happen at other 49er sites.

I thought "the big secret" for niner fans had something to do with assless chaps.

another gay reference. both clever and original. assless chaps or not, I'd take san francisco every day over a city as depressing as seattle.
Which is hilarious given San Francisco generally is colder with the exact same climate and has worse traffic and a higher CoL. Isn't it shocking that I have lived in both cities, metropolitan areas and states on a longterm basis? So actually am saying the unadulterated truth?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
look@dafilm":uexf8zkz said:
RolandDeschain":uexf8zkz said:

KCHawkGirl":uexf8zkz said:
Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in.

Good for you, I guess if our president was named Adolf and he proposed this awesome reinvisioning of the BSoA/GSoA you would be all in because those are the rules?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mretrade":17wzec5m said:
There are plenty of gay people in Seattle and Seattle is very liberal and pro equal rights so I find it hilarious they are using gay jokes to bash a football team and its city.
You're correct that Seattle is very pro gay rights. The running joke in Western Washington is that Olympia (State Capitol) is lesbian San Francisco. Trust me the cities are virtually identical twins beyond which species of tree that tends to grow there naturally. Personally I believe it's why the rivalry exploded the minute the 49ers became relevant again.

Giedi

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":13bi71c2 said:
Hey now! Don't talk bad about the Chief's savior for their sad receiving corps. I still have to watch them for 7-8 games.

Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in. Weak, very weak. You 49er fans better appreciate the fact we let you in and treat you with respect the vast majority of the time. That doesn't happen at other Seahawk sites.
:3-1: Heh, the .Net boards were the most difficult to get onto and I'm on a majority of the fan boards, but I post mostly on three of them. I waited a year also to get here, and Laofotatupu pulled some strings and after a year, I'm finally here. :mrgreen:

I appreciate another perspective on all the teams, helps me learn a lot about rivals. I always respect the bias of each board and their particular culture.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Giedi":w7ayhcjd said:
KCHawkGirl":w7ayhcjd said:
Hey now! Don't talk bad about the Chief's savior for their sad receiving corps. I still have to watch them for 7-8 games.

Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in. Weak, very weak. You 49er fans better appreciate the fact we let you in and treat you with respect the vast majority of the time. That doesn't happen at other Seahawk sites.
:3-1: Heh, the .Net boards were the most difficult to get onto and I'm on a majority of the fan boards, but I post mostly on three of them. I waited a year also to get here, and Laofotatupu pulled some strings and after a year, I'm finally here. :mrgreen:

I appreciate another perspective on all the teams, helps me learn a lot about rivals. I always respect the bias of each board and their particular culture.
I used to have an account here around 2006, same name pretty much but lost internet access until 2010-11. Completely forgot/or the email I registered under went dead. So I resigned up. It took 6 months even for me. I used that softball pitcher Jenny as an avatar because I am a huge baseball fan also, on my old account.:)

My issue isn't the wait it's the exclusivity. That is bad policy. Don't like me? Then ban me on merit. Just like you would be if you got stupid here.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1j7w3on8 said:
Which is hilarious given San Francisco generally is colder with the exact same climate and has worse traffic and a higher CoL. Isn't it shocking that I have lived in both cities, metropolitan areas and states on a longterm basis? So actually am saying the unadulterated truth?

san francisco has rain like a british soccer pitch year around too? weird. I give you the traffic thing though. although, I think its obvious why: people actually WANT to go to SF :3-1:

look@dafilm

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1a6bsobz said:
look@dafilm":1a6bsobz said:
RolandDeschain":1a6bsobz said:

KCHawkGirl":1a6bsobz said:

Good for you, I guess if our president was named Adolf and he proposed this awesome reinvisioning of the BSoA/GSoA you would be all in because those are the rules?

I don't even know how to respond to this its so nonsensical. you attack 49ers fans for no reason, I use similar verbiage and now I'm a nazi following hilters orders? :34853_doh: wallkaway.....

look@dafilm

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":muikm0c0 said:
SF is a toilet. NorCal sucks in general.

ahahahahah. norcal "sucks" now does it? Its probably on the list of top 5 best areas to live in this country. you can do anything you want in northern california. amazing diversity of people, great weather, great company, great women. its far better than southern california, which on its own is still better than a majority of places to live in the US.

and you wonder why 49er fans think seattle has an inferiority complex? you can't even admit our location is desirable :0190l: , let alone our awesome team and top 3 HC (1. harbaugh 2. harbaugh 3. billly bill)

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
look@dafilm":4bpprg81 said:
CodeWarrior":4bpprg81 said:

ahahahahah. norcal "sucks" now does it? Its probably on the list of top 5 best areas to live in this country. you can do anything you want in northern california. amazing diversity of people, great weather, great company, great women. its far better than southern california, which on its own is still better than a majority of places to live in the US.

and you wonder why 49er fans think seattle has an inferiority complex? you can't even admit our location is desirable :0190l: , let alone our awesome team and top 3 HC (1. harbaugh 2. harbaugh 3. billly bill)

I've lived in both NorCal, SoCal, and Seattle. SoCal and Seattle are great. NorCal is nice if you enjoy hipsters and the constant aroma of stale bum piss. NorCal is a cesspool. Plus, all your women are the true "49ers," as in 4s that think they're 9s.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":26o42f45 said:
look@dafilm":26o42f45 said:
CodeWarrior":26o42f45 said:

I've lived in both NorCal, SoCal, and Seattle. SoCal and Seattle are great. NorCal is nice if you enjoy hipsters and the constant aroma of stale bum piss. NorCal is a cesspool. Plus, all your women are the true "49ers," as in 4s that think they're 9s.

Wow. Gratz on dumbest post of the day. :D

If you've lived in NorCal, sounds like you either never LIVED in the Bay Area or never got out of the City. Some of the best weather on earth, 45 minutes from the beach (Santa Cruz, Monterey), 3 hours from the snow (Tahoe), and 1.5 hours from Wine Country (Napa).

Won't say anything about Seattle as I've never been there, but SoCal? Not so bad if you like the smog.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ucg5nom said:

If you've lived in NorCal, sounds like you either never LIVED in the Bay Area or never got out of the City. Some of the best weather on earth, 45 minutes from the beach (Santa Cruz, Monterey), 3 hours from the snow (Tahoe), and 1.5 hours from Wine Country (Napa).

Won't say anything about Seattle as I've never been there, but SoCal? Not so bad if you like the smog.

Hey thanks! Lived in both Marin and Russian Hill. Both awful. Can't decide which is better... kind of like arguing over which pile of shit stinks the least.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3jlrd08x said:
Marvin49":3jlrd08x said:

Hey thanks! Lived in both Marin and Russian Hill. Both awful. Can't decide which is better... kind of like arguing over which pile of shit stinks the least.

So...lived in the North Bay and IN SF.

No wonder you didn't like it.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Marvin49":2is6sa8w said:
CodeWarrior":2is6sa8w said:
Marvin49":2is6sa8w said:

Haha I'm just screwin' with ya. SF is fine. Faces the same problems other major metropolitan, liberal cities face (Seattle...). SF even has a good football team, believe it or not! I'll admit it.

Of course I hope they lose every game from now to eternity, but that's rivalry. Your coach is a douche but good at what he does.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":hagc280o said:
Marvin49":hagc280o said:
CodeWarrior":hagc280o said:

Haha I'm just screwin' with ya. SF is fine. Faces the same problems other major metropolitan, liberal cities face (Seattle...). SF even has a good football team, believe it or not! I'll admit it.

Of course I hope they lose every game from now to eternity, but that's rivalry. Your coach is a douche but good at what he does.

LOL.

To be honest, I can't stand the city itself. I like to go there once a year and drive right back. Can't stand the congestion or the snobs who think San Jose is the "boonies". LOL.

The Bay Area tho...love it. Can't imagine living anywhere else. Everytime I go to Florida (relatives) in the summer I'm reminded how much better the Bay Area is. The humidity back there is just nuts.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawkinNY":vjj2iv74 said:
Tebow won games with Denver also

Yeah, but an elite defense carried Tebow.

Hey, wait...I see what you did, there; San Francisco also has an elite defense. Hmm...

;)