For Ninerbuff... You're just wrong.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":36bu1i3m said:
Marvin49":36bu1i3m said:
pehawk":36bu1i3m said:
This is great. We haven't had a Kaep thread in awhile.

Hey man...I don't start em'. ;-)

Oh, I know sweetie.

For whatever reason there's ALOT of Seahawks fans obsessed with convincing themselves and others Wilson's better than Kaep. I dont understand it, really. For the 1st time ever in OUR franchise's history, we have an elite, top 5, inevitable champion, type QB. Personally, that evokes an opposite response in me, I'm very quiet. I have zero need to convince anyone or myself how great Wilson is. I no longer fret over other teams FA pickups or transactions, because, well, we have Wilson.

Before Wilson, I could spin logical yarns ending with the Seahawks holding a Lombardi. Any year, any QB, any coach, I've done it my entire life. I just dont need to do that anymore...it's very odd and refreshing.

I actually agree with you.

If people really thought Kaep was as bad as they say they wouldn't even bother posting about him. I think its attempting to find an argument to make them feel better becaue their worst nightmare would be SF getting a young QB as good as thiers.

I don't need to do that. I actually really like Wilson. I just think its funny how many argument I read on this site that seem to be nothing more than wedge issue arguments with no other intent than to show a difference so their guy can be "better".

NinerLifer

Reaction score
pehawk":1aj665m2 said:
Some of it is us fans having a QB like Wilson for the first time ever. We dont know how to react.

At least, thats a IMO.

This makes sense, and is understandable.

Marvin49

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2w6ivnbt said:
pehawk":2w6ivnbt said:
Some of it is us fans having a QB like Wilson for the first time ever. We dont know how to react.

At least, thats a IMO.

This makes sense, and is understandable.

Agreed.

pehawk

Reaction score
Okay, while I do appreciate you two agreeing with me, I still dislike your contributions to the board. I wish you talked NFL, not just 49er and Kaep, it's annoying.

I feel better now.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1rupesfi said:
Ryan....why are you making friends with those guys? What's going on here?!

I feel dirty....

I swear, I didn't do anything. This is just one of those mix-ups, that looks worse than it actually is. The kind you'd find in any Romcom or Friends episode. Please, dont leave!?

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":uo5vfz40 said:
Okay, while I do appreciate you two agreeing with me, I still dislike your contributions to the board. I wish you talked NFL, not just 49er and Kaep, it's annoying.

I feel better now.

LOL!

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3qd3t1ya said:
Ryan....why are you making friends with those guys? What's going on here?!

I feel dirty....

Sorry guys...ok...lemme help fix it.....

Wilson sucks!!!

Go nuts. :D

pehawk

Reaction score
Okay, so I just spoke to Kobe Bryant and he says in these situations to buy you a big ring? That's got to work, right? I mean, that got Kobe out of trouble, and unlike Kobe there isn't a blonde in Denver with internal bleeding as evidence. So, it SHOULD work.

Scratch that, Marvin has lower digestive bleeding, but I didn't do it.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
pehawk":2s0ces1c said:

I feel better now.

LOL

I talk about the rest of the NFL on 49ers.com and come here to talk about the futures about our two teams seeing that we have such a heated rivalry now. It's interesting to get the other sides perspective some times.

pehawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3parzsmk said:
pehawk":3parzsmk said:

I feel better now.

LOL

I talk about the rest of the NFL on 49ers.com and come here to talk about the futures about our two teams seeing that we have such a heated rivalry now. It's interesting to get the other sides perspective some times.

What perspective? Our teams are contending rivals, you know the perspectives before logging in.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
rideaducati,

Thanks for the response. Most of your points are accurate, but slanted towards diminishing Kaep (which is understandable considering he's now your biggest obstacle to making a deep playoff run).

And yes, Kaep was raw last season. He made a few silly mistakes and didn't have the full playbook when he started after Alex's injury. But he passed every hurdle and performed much better than almost anyone would have hoped. And really, if he'd completed one of the passes from 5yds out in SB, this would be a totally different discussion. He improved throughout the season and had 3 really good playoff starts.

He's legit and it will only be a matter of time before you agree.

CANHawk

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2nqb65yh said:
rideaducati,

Thanks for the response. Most of your points are accurate, but slanted towards diminishing Kaep (which is understandable considering he's now your biggest obstacle to making a deep playoff run).

And yes, Kaep was raw last season. He made a few silly mistakes and didn't have the full playbook when he started after Alex's injury. But he passed every hurdle and performed much better than almost anyone would have hoped. And really, if he'd completed one of the passes from 5yds out in SB, this would be a totally different discussion. He improved throughout the season and had 3 really good playoff starts.

I agree that you and Marvin continuously PM'ing me asking for pictures of my bulge is making me really uncomfortable...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If Kaepernick didn't have the full playbook after riding the pine for a year-and-a-half, does that mean we can excuse away any mistakes Wilson makes for the first 8 games of this coming season, too?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1zpr0bna said:
If Kaepernick didn't have the full playbook after riding the pine for a year-and-a-half, does that mean we can excuse away any mistakes Wilson makes for the first 8 games of this coming season, too?

Yes.. which is why he improved after the first 8 games.

Kaep starting coming in for specific pistol formations, then Alex Smith got injured and they started with some easier routes and running plays. And as he improved, they added more to his plate. It's opinion, but I think Kaep 'had the full playbook', but the coaching staff kept it more simple for his first few games.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2uiimyq9 said:

What do you mean "can we excuse away the first 8 games?". LOL. You guys already do.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CANHawk":27e0icsd said:
NinerBuff":27e0icsd said:
rideaducati,

I agree that you and Marvin continuously PM'ing me asking for pictures of my bulge is making me really uncomfortable...

Cool. Its working.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Marvin49":2pe94v5r said:
CANHawk":2pe94v5r said:
NinerBuff":2pe94v5r said:
rideaducati,

Cool. Its working.
:stirthepot:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":34tongf4 said:
RolandDeschain":34tongf4 said:

What do you mean "can we excuse away the first 8 games?". LOL. You guys already do.
Who's this "you guys"? Even with the first 8 games he was better than Keap if you erase that he isn't even in the same zipcode.

pehawk

Reaction score
Nice to see Seahawks fans make topics which quickly turn into a SF 49er fan dating site. Glad to see you two hooking up.