Football Gameplan's 2012 Seahawks vs Niners Video Preview

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]5LQtBKne8d4[/youtube]

Good afternoon Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

sam1313

Reaction score
Well done Em. Certainly can't disagree with your prediction! I was wondering whether you thought the whether this being a short week works for or against either team? I know it usually goes against the visiting team, but Seattle is quite a bit younger than SF and the SF players looked really beat at the end of the Giants game. Thanks.

Largent80

Reaction score
Still owe you the Double Double....hey its 91 degrees and clear air here....come on down.

In N Out

kidhawk

Reaction score
Good personnel match up analysis as always Em....I do think that this game is fairly evenly matched. This game will likely come down to turnovers and who can turn them into the most points. Going on the road in a short week makes me hesitant enough to actually think you may be wrong this week, but here's to hoping that you're right

:thirishdrinkers:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yay, Em; you chose us! :lol:

I think we'll probably win this one, too; but it's FAR from a gimme/easy game. The Giants really exposed San Francisco's weaknesses, though. We shall see what happens. GO SEAHAWKS!

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":21neta80 said:
Nice video, Em. I'm not sure if it was just me headphones, but there was a lot of interference-sounding stuff when you were doing your X and O breakdowns.

Love the prediction :)

I heard it too and thought it was coming from the fact that I'd muted the KIRO broadcast while I was watching the video, but perhaps not

lukerguy

Reaction score
Great work yet again, Em.

Is there anything we can do to help you other than watching the videos?

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Thanks Gang! I think that distance traveled in a short week is also in your favor..it'll be tough if you guys had to travel to lets say, Arizona or St. Louis.. but not a far trip to San Fran..

You guys help me more than alot by just watching the videos and I'm truly appreciative of that! Been doing these videos since '09 and you guys have shown support each and every season!

I will say this though...if you guys think I should be on the national scale..spread the word and name drop when you call in on Radio Shows :)

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Thanks again Emory! We fans are always trying to find press for our beloved Hawks and you bring straight up unbiased and well informed analysis. You make the "national" guys look rediculous. It's so refreshing.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
EmDiggy":2scamyib said:
Thanks Gang! I think that distance traveled in a short week is also in your favor..it'll be tough if you guys had to travel to lets say, Arizona or St. Louis.. but not a far trip to San Fran..

Agreed that flight to San Fran is just a nap in the traveling world. No timezone change, no jet lag just a puddle jump. And thats on a commercial airline, not a team jet.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jet lag within the continental United States is just psychosomatic, teams with a tough mental outlook don't bat an eye over it, IMO...

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
It would be a negative against us if we had lost that game. I believe the guys are so pumped right now they just want to do it again. The 49ers on the otherhand have to try and get
that taste out of their mouths in a short week. Most times short weeks work against the team that lost previous, they might still have doubts no matter how small.