Flying in for the big game!!

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
Flying out on Friday to see family and the big game this Sunday!! This is the only game we have kept out of our season tickets. We will fly back if we host the NFC Championship game. So lets hope we have another reason to make the trip. GO Hawks! :beach:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Hawaiian Hawk":3irtpdib said:
Flying out on Friday to see family and the big game this Sunday!! This is the only game we have kept out of our season tickets. We will fly back if we host the NFC Championship game. So lets hope we have another reason to make the trip. GO Hawks! :beach:

Are you the sweety in section 133?

OP
OP
Hawaiian Hawk

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
No worries, my tickets go to loyal Hawks fans! Only friends and family. Would never let my tickets fall into the hands of opposing fans. And if you go to my house you have to do my job while there :).sorry not in 133. But thanks for the thoughts. Aloha!! See you at the game!! Go Hawks!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Hawaiian Hawk":3d6xqitk said:

What do you mean "IF"

OP
OP
Hawaiian Hawk

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
Just want to send out a big "Thanks!!" to the 12th. We don't miss the weather here but last night was one of those unforgettable games. Super fun and all I saw was classy Hawk fans treating all the 9er fans with respect even when some of those cocky losers were running thier fat mouths. Couldn't be more proud of our fans and our team! See you back at the clink for the NFC Championship game! ALOHA SEATTLE!! :0190l: GO HAWKS!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hawaiian Hawk":2th4oxid said:
Just want to send out a big "Thanks!!" to the 12th. We don't miss the weather here but last night was one of those unforgettable games. Super fun and all I saw was classy Hawk fans treating all the 9er fans with respect even when some of those cocky losers were running thier fat mouths. Couldn't be more proud of our fans and our team! See you back at the clink for the NFC Championship game! ALOHA SEATTLE!! :0190l: GO HAWKS!!

Couldn't be more proud of you! Way to represent the Kamaainas!
Mahalo nui loa to you and yours.