Flexed out by that game

nepahawk

Reaction score
We get flexed out of Sunday night so they could air that blowout.
Hope everyone tuned out and ratings were in the crapper.

Watch us get flexed out again for Sf vs. No.
Not sure it's even possible but it wouldn't suprise me either.

kidhawk

Reaction score
nepahawk":14ex7pz0 said:
We get flexed out of Sunday night so they could air that blowout.
Hope everyone tuned out and ratings were in the crapper.

Watch us get flexed out again for Sf vs. No.
Not sure it's even possible but it wouldn't suprise me either.

There is no way we are flexed out of the December 8th game. There are 2 solid reasons for that.

1) Fox would never allow NBC to take that game.

2) (and this is the really important one) They'd have announced it today as they have to announce it 12 days before the game (except week 17)

AirStrike

Reaction score
They confirmed NO/49ers won’t be flexed to the night game or 4pm slot. We’re safe.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Good post. We we feel flexed out for a blowout game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's that 12 day rule I believe. It came and went, so no Flexing. Good, a full day of Red Zone before beating the Rams. Though I still believe that will be a tough game regardless.

James in PA

Reaction score
Seahawks At Rams confirmed safe for SNF week 14. Reason? Only non protected games that week were:

Colts at Buccaneers
Dolphins at Jets
Broncos at Texans
Bengals at Browns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Smith

Reaction score
Any chance our week 17 game gets flexed to Sunday night? Is there even a Sunday night game at all in the last week? (not one listed right now)

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
No Sunday or Monday night games in the final week so that all teams headed for the post season get the same amount of time to prepare.

kidhawk

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":hzwpsjja said:
No Sunday or Monday night games in the final week so that all teams headed for the post season get the same amount of time to prepare.

There are no MNF games, and they make that up to the network by getting them two games in week 1. There is a SNF game, but that game is decided 6 days prior to the game (the monday after week 16).

If things continue as they have, I can't see FOX not blocking this game for themselves, so I doubt it gets flexed, but there are enough weeks to change the landscape enough to make it a possibility.

Now that I think about it, I'm not certain that networks get a block for week 17 like they do the other week. That particular week might be an NBC first pick week. If so that would increase the odds dramatically.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yep, in week 17, I’m pretty sure the league can put whatever game they want on SNF. I don’t think FOX and CBS can protect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigskydoc

Reaction score
There is no network protection of games in week 17. Barring a cataclysmic failure of either team, I don't see how this game doesn't get flexed to the night time game.

Looking at the week 17 schedule, there is no other game that is likely to have serious playoff implications for both teams. Given the resurgence of a great rivalry, and the recent history of the two teams, I think this game absolutely will be flexed. Given the last, major, Sunday night matchup between these two teams (The Tip), the story lines just write themselves.

Very important to consider for those of us who may be travelling to this game.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
That's unfortunate since it will mean travelling back late at night after the game which I hate doing. Normally I stay in Seattle overnight on night games and head back early in the am but I'm flying out to New York early the next day so I'll have to get home.

Oh well.

Sacrifices we make to bring the noise.

Latest posts