First Seahawks game ever attended

cajunhawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately it had to be in Houston. Living in Lafayette is great and all but it limits my ability to get to a game unless it happens locally. One of these days I will take up the offer my family in Washington State has given me to crash at their place to come up and watch a game...but until then...locally will have to do. But, Reliant is a great stadium and the fans get loud. I left with a terrible headache, which was prolly 33% crowd noise, 33% Ziegenbach on draft, and 34% of "what did I just witness?". I wore an emerald green Seahawks hat that was old school logo so I'm sure a lot of people missed it. My jersey I ordered got delayed and didn't come in on time so I wore a "Ragin Cajun" shirt to help: A)blend in with the natives B)connect the dots for anyone who knows the name cajunhawk Poor planning on all fronts by myself. I'll do better next time, I promise.

Rain ruined the pregame a bit but I was able to get into the stadium extra early and appreciate the awesome seats I got from the CPA firm who handles the company I work for. Section 108 Row P. Pretty close to the action and the surrounding fans were pretty hospitable. Good to see so many Hawks fans come out. Good to see us win a close game on the road against a damn good opponent. Good to also see Houston may have taken the title of most snakebite franchise from us. Wear it like a badge of honor Texans fans...it will make the successes feel that much sweeter.