First 500 On Blue Pride Now Being Offered Tickets - More Nex

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
My rep Will just hit me back via email, no go for this season at 3429-3430. He did not say what the cutoff was or what my new number will be. :'(

Russellmania3

Reaction score
nrayorr":sowmn4hx said:
Russellmania3":sowmn4hx said:
nrayorr":sowmn4hx said:
I'm sorry that I'm blowing up this thread, but can you blame me? For those of you who were offered your tickets already, did you get the chance to look at the views or was it a hurry up and decide type of vibe? Did the email contain the seats you were being offered? How long did you have to make the decision? I told my account manager that I want to be in front of a computer to look at the 3D seating chart just to get an idea of what I'd be getting. How was your buying experience everyone?

It was pretty much a rush ... for me anyways . The email stated what sections were available but when i got back that changed . The blue section was sold out. Not really worried about it though as all the available seats are near the top anyways. I ended up picking section 333 row NN .

I like the section you are in. Row NN, how far is that from the top? I wish the 3D map was a little more detailed. At one point you were able to put in your seat number, but not anymore.

I think it was 5 rows from the top. Or close to it.

notoriousbft

Reaction score
Checked back into this thread to see how far up the BP list they went. 2100's, WOW! That is great that so many fans, like myself, will get to be season ticket holders for the first time. Another perk is access to training camp before everyone else. Not sure everyone knows that. I will definitely take advantage. Can't wait for August to get here!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Cedarmeter":3e4j7m4u said:
I was 2838 and 2839 on the waiting list and I got tickets this year.

NICE! Congrats.

That should put me into quad digits instead of over 10k

TestMo1337

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":31pz307e said:
Mine came up today. I was 800 and 801 on the waiting list. I figured out one reason it takes so long to move up on the Blue Pride list. I had two spots on the list and when I called they offered me THREE tickets in 316. I jumped on it because why the hell wouldn't I (sorry everybody behind me) but it seemed awfully strange that they'd do that.
They do this when there is a single seat out there.

That's how I picked up my 2nd seat. My friends and I had 9 seats in a row but some fell off. And I never needed a 2nd seat.

Rep offered me the single and I've been splitting season tickets with my friend for the past two years.

The new ticket is as the new Season Ticket Holder price while my seat is grandfathered into a lower price.

Cedarmeter

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1mc0tcmu said:
NICE! Congrats.

That should put me into quad digits instead of over 10k
I'm really curious if they got into the 3000# this year. When they called me I had quite a few options to choose from. If I would have to guess I would think there would still be a least a hundred more tickets available for the waiting list.