First 500 On Blue Pride Now Being Offered Tickets - More Nex

mikeak

Reaction score
^ Congrats!

What is the rule. Are you allowed to not accept them and then be front of the line next year or is it take it or start over kind of deal? Guessing it is take it or leave it :)

nrayorr

Reaction score
mikeak":3fwr37zh said:
^ Congrats!

What is the rule. Are you allowed to not accept them and then be front of the line next year or is it take it or start over kind of deal? Guessing it is take it or leave it :)

Thanks, it's been a long time coming for me. When there wasn't a wait I could have gotten them right then and there, but once a wait list was formed I was put in the back. I am not sure if you go to the end of the line if you decline. I would hope you get to keep your place because if not, whewww... you will be in for a VERY long wait then with both the notification list and the blue pride list. Sorry that I don't know exactly how it goes.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I just thought of something. I would imagine that if you are on the Blue Pride list and decide against getting tickets this year that at the worst you would go to the end of the Blue Pride list, not the notification list because you put down your seat deposits. Hopefully, if you do turn down tickets you can keep your spot.

When my account manager emailed me that I will get the email tomorrow I just couldn't focus at work because of the excitement. I am so on cloud 9 right now. :p, but like someone said earlier I better keep it cool until it's official.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I'm blowing up this thread, but can you blame me? For those of you who were offered your tickets already, did you get the chance to look at the views or was it a hurry up and decide type of vibe? Did the email contain the seats you were being offered? How long did you have to make the decision? I told my account manager that I want to be in front of a computer to look at the 3D seating chart just to get an idea of what I'd be getting. How was your buying experience everyone?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Mine came up today. I was 800 and 801 on the waiting list. I figured out one reason it takes so long to move up on the Blue Pride list. I had two spots on the list and when I called they offered me THREE tickets in 316. I jumped on it because why the hell wouldn't I (sorry everybody behind me) but it seemed awfully strange that they'd do that.

nrayorr

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1gmuz2pt said:
Mine came up today. I was 800 and 801 on the waiting list. I figured out one reason it takes so long to move up on the Blue Pride list. I had two spots on the list and when I called they offered me THREE tickets in 316. I jumped on it because why the hell wouldn't I (sorry everybody behind me) but it seemed awfully strange that they'd do that.

They called me this morning, but didn't offer me a third ticket (probably because I was in the mid 1800s), but would've turned it down anyway because of $$, but I do have my season tickets now Section 339, Row HH, Seats 5-6. Cost of $910 per seat. I will definitely upgrade next year, I just had to get in while I could. They aren't horrible seats, but I would like to be down a few rows next year in the same section most likely. But hey... I got them and I am very happy!! Wheww hewww!!! :th2thumbs:

Russellmania3

Reaction score
nrayorr":1xucaisq said:
I'm sorry that I'm blowing up this thread, but can you blame me? For those of you who were offered your tickets already, did you get the chance to look at the views or was it a hurry up and decide type of vibe? Did the email contain the seats you were being offered? How long did you have to make the decision? I told my account manager that I want to be in front of a computer to look at the 3D seating chart just to get an idea of what I'd be getting. How was your buying experience everyone?

It was pretty much a rush ... for me anyways . The email stated what sections were available but when i got back that changed . The blue section was sold out. Not really worried about it though as all the available seats are near the top anyways. I ended up picking section 333 row NN .

kmac13

Reaction score
My BP list number was in the 2100's and I got the email today for season tickets! I took the best available in sec 307 row NN. There a few rows from the top, but I'm in the building!

nrayorr

Reaction score
Russellmania3":2qzqhdvg said:
nrayorr":2qzqhdvg said:

It was pretty much a rush ... for me anyways . The email stated what sections were available but when i got back that changed . The blue section was sold out. Not really worried about it though as all the available seats are near the top anyways. I ended up picking section 333 row NN .

Thanks for getting back with me. Mine felt rushed as well and yes, the seats did change a bit when I called which was immediately after I got the email. However, like I said in one of my previous posts I will upgrade next year, so my seats are very temporary.

nrayorr

Reaction score
kmac13":r7vfl5f6 said:
My BP list number was in the 2100's and I got the email today for season tickets! I took the best available in sec 307 row NN. There a few rows from the top, but I'm in the building!

Wow, the 2100's and you got seats. Outstanding!! I wonder how high this will go? There was a guy here that was in the 2900's, not sure if it will reach that high, but hey... I was worried about getting mine at 1848 & 49. Never know and I hope that guy can get his... might have to take what he can get, but at least he'll be in. Once again, congrats on your tickets and GO HAWKS!!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Well, looks like I will be in the low 1000's next season. Here's hoping that I am in for 2016-2017.

Edit: I'm 3429-30 - Very unlikely for this season.

mikeak

Reaction score
Doubting it goes much higher than 2500 or so

1000 seats were added so that means basically the first 1000 were in because of that

then say 98-99% renewal rate should add 600-1200 or so tickets

Then you have to assume that some people on the wait list simply declines

Either way after a superbowl win then a superbowl loss and 600-1200 tickets hit the market you have to assume that next year if you are within 1000 numbers you should be good to go

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah I am not expecting to get in this season. I am more interested in where I land for next season. I'd take the seats if offered for sure, but the 3400's is a bit too high.

nrayorr

Reaction score
NorthVanHawker":14efv3c7 said:
was around 2300 on Blue Pride..Just got 303 Row Y 11 & 12..

Congrats on your tickets. Man, I have to say that I have a more profound sense of pride and belonging being a season ticket holder. Not saying that those without season tickets don't belong, I just feel (for the good) different for some reason. :229031_victory:

nrayorr

Reaction score
Russellmania3":343ru4z9 said:
nrayorr":343ru4z9 said:

I like the section you are in. Row NN, how far is that from the top? I wish the 3D map was a little more detailed. At one point you were able to put in your seat number, but not anymore.

mikeak

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":3pzxw1im said:
Possible saving grace for those of us in the 3000's this season:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... y-brokers/

Yes we discussed this somewhere else but nobody has managed to find the re-distribution numbers that are mentioned.

How many went to single-game tickets, how many were sold back in these sponsorships and how many went to blue pride.

We will probably never know :)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
mikeak":3ey3zg2q said:
CallMeADawg":3ey3zg2q said:
Possible saving grace for those of us in the 3000's this season:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... y-brokers/

Yes we discussed this somewhere else but nobody has managed to find the re-distribution numbers that are mentioned.

How many went to single-game tickets, how many were sold back in these sponsorships and how many went to blue pride.

We will probably never know :)

Yeah I'm on my phone so I can't find that thread so I just linked the article. I'm just sitting here chanting "please take my money" lol

12HawkFan

Reaction score
First off, here's a big congratulations to those who got their Season Tickets for the first time. :0190l:

Secondly, for those wondering how many seats they may have to sell, the prior season ticket holders got first dibs on upgrading their seats to some of the newly installed seats, season tickets not renewed and those season tickets mentioned in the article that were not allowed to be renewed from scalpers/brokers.

All together, somewhere between 3 & 4 thousand seats became available, that's why so many NEW STS are getting their rewards for waiting on the BP waiting list.

If the team continues to do well, don't expect this much movement every year unless they add more seats, it is an anomaly

Once again, congrats to the new STS out there.

GO HAWKS!!!