Fire Pete!!! Anyone down?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
At 5 and 1. Lol.

Its as bad as people wanting a new QB. You guys are going to miss him when gone.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Could just as easily be 2-4 or even 1-5 with the way the games have gone.

Pete consistently wastes quarters and halves of football games. He consistently makes poor decisions on both what he does challenge and what he doesn't. He consistently makes very poor time management decisions. He consistently gets out game planned.

Today they had 4 turnovers to 1 (2 of which were very lucky) and a blocked punt, yet still only managed to win by 4.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1eg4m016 said:

Pete consistently wastes quarters and halves of football games. He consistently makes poor decisions on both what he does challenge and what he doesn't. He consistently makes very poor time management decisions. He consistently gets out game planned.

Today they had 4 turnovers to 1 (2 of which were very lucky) and a blocked punt, yet still only managed to win by 4.

But, but, but they are 5 and 1.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":baqb16ct said:
JustTheTip":baqb16ct said:

But, but, but they are 5 and 1.

Yes they are, and I am very happy about that.

mikeak

Reaction score
I think people forget all the good things Pete does behind the scenes which allows for bad decisions on the field and still winning.

My point is clearly Pete does more good than bad as we are winning, but that doesnt mean there isn't room for improvement during games su h as when to go for it, playcalling etc.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Same BS, different game.

Am more upset with the DC after today’s 1st half.

Fire Pete you say, who replaces him? Until there is a reasonable answer these threads coming weekly are nothing but weak sauce warmed over again and again.

Pete made excellent 2nd half adjustments and the D stiffened up.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":38s9a6he said:
Who said they wanted a new QB?

Legitimizing these kinds of posts makes this place unreadable sometimes.

A lot apparently think Prosise is destined for the ring of honor.

smh

JustTheTip

Reaction score
mikeak":3si61ew7 said:
I think people forget all the good things Pete does behind the scenes which allows for bad decisions on the field and still winning.

My point is clearly Pete does more good than bad as we are winning, but that doesnt mean there isn't room for improvement during games su h as when to go for it, playcalling etc.

No, I don't forget about that. It doesn't mean he belongs on the sidelines calling the shots on gamedays. Elevate his front office position and get somebody capable of evolving with the NFL and his players on the sideline.

Year of The Hawk":3si61ew7 said:
You may not like the way he wins but he wins. I will take it.

Until he doesn't. Like when the team is clawing for a chance for a wild card spot because of games that got dropped at the beginning of the year.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
JustTheTip":2be8zsou said:
mikeak":2be8zsou said:

No, I don't forget about that. It doesn't mean he belongs on the sidelines calling the shots on gamedays. Elevate his front office position and get somebody capable of evolving with the NFL and his players on the sideline.

Year of The Hawk":2be8zsou said:

Until he doesn't. Like when the team is clawing for a chance for a wild card spot because of games that got dropped at the beginning of the year.

Whatever that means. Pete has been doing it for 9 years now and winning consistently. He is not perfect but other then Billacheat name one coach you would rather have the past 9 years. He is a great coach. Period.

MTHawk1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1fa3rpna said:

AAAAnd consistently wins.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
JustTheTip":iwda2un8 said:

And yet we are 5-1 due to our ongoing ability to play well into the 4th quarter.

What you consider wasting quarters I call advanced intel so come the 4th quarter you know how to defend and attack them.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3idefpq3 said:

I would rather be lucky than good:) Or in the Seahawks case BOTH.

LTH

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1qh2l9z3 said:

More importantly, Here is a stat nobody can overlook... The stat says that teams play 58.6% better when they are Hydrated properly... I say fire the water boy because Pete isn't hydrated that's why he makes all those poor decisions that lead to a team that is 5-1. :pukeface:

LTH

getnasty

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1b8c4z6k said:
mikeak":1b8c4z6k said:

Year of The Hawk":1b8c4z6k said:

Like Freedie Kitchens, Adam Gase, or any of the 100 other heads coaches that have been canned in the NFL since Pete took over. There's more to coaching then drawing plays and throwing a challange flag. I find it crazy that people actaully reply to this topic in a serious fashion.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2zwfjc6f said:
JustTheTip":2zwfjc6f said:

And yet we are 5-1 due to our ongoing ability to play well into the 4th quarter.

What you consider wasting quarters I call advanced intel so come the 4th quarter you know how to defend and attack them.

Advanced intel? That the other team can defend predictable play-calling fairly well on a consistent basis? Should take one or two quarters in a career to gather that intel, not one or two quarters a game. Was actually surprised at their play-calling on offense out of the gate today. But it didn't take them long to settle into the same patterns we have seen for the last decade. This is a game the Seahawks had a decent chance at putting away by the end of the 3rd quarter, and yet it came down to the last two minutes.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
getnasty":24pp8cgd said:
JustTheTip":24pp8cgd said:
mikeak":24pp8cgd said:

Year of The Hawk":24pp8cgd said:

Like Freedie Kitchens, Adam Gase, or any of the 100 other heads coaches that have been canned in the NFL since Pete took over. There's more to coaching then drawing plays and throwing a challange flag. I find it crazy that people actaully reply to this topic in a serious fashion.

I find it crazy that people just discard Pete's obvious on worsening flaws without consideration.

Latest posts