Fire Bevell

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
My girlfriend says I'm not cutting it in bed and is sleeping with another man!!!

FIRE BEVELL

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Everybody just settle down.

They can't fire Bevell. Pete is retiring after this year and Bevel is the HC in waiting, kinda like Mora was.

Feel better now?

Seafan

Reaction score
The Seahawks lost to the Chargers last week, FIRE BEVELL!!!!!!

Or how about,

The Seahawks could only manage 17 minutes time of possession last week, FIRE BEVELL!!!!!!

or

the Seahawks completely deviated from their offensive philosophy in the ONLY game of the year that they
needed to stay true to it, FIRE BEVELL!!!!!!!!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I woke up this morning poured cinnamon toast crunch in a bowl, went to the refrigerator for some milk. It was gone. No milk!!! Bevell has got to go....Fire him!

NYCoug

Reaction score
'Fire Bevell' is going to be the new 'Fire Coughlin' ...

Anytime fans/media start calling for their job, their team somehow goes out and wins a championship.

I'll take it.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I flunked Spanish 10 years ago and re-live it every day I go to work at Taco Bell...

En Fuegos senior Bevell!! Arriba arriba Andalay arriba!!

dunceface

Reaction score
I just saw this thread. How come Bevell didn't tell me about this?
FIRE HIM

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I went to McDonald's for breakfast since I had no milk for cereal at home. The guy that served me my food gave me a smile and grin before I left. Mind you he had some food stuck on his teeth that looked like spinach while making a facial expression that we would make to the opposite sex and not another man that looked super fruity and gay. Picture that in slow motion.

FIRE BEVELL!!!!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1eo1hn32 said:
I went to McDonald's for breakfast since I had no milk for cereal at home. The guy that served me my food gave me a smile and grin before I left. Mind you he had some food stuck on his teeth that looked like spinach while making a facial expression that we would make to the opposite sex and not another man that looked super fruity and gay. Picture that in slow motion.

FIRE BEVELL!!!!
I HATE SPINACH!! FIRE BEVELL!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":11cqgqbj said:
dopeboy206":11cqgqbj said:

FIRE BEVELL!!!!

I like spinach.....

rastahawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":34v5kcqb said:
Russ Willstrong":34v5kcqb said:
dopeboy206":34v5kcqb said:

FIRE BEVELL!!!!

I like spinach.....

Me too. I eat bags of it.

What the heck I like spinach? Fire Bevell!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1zni3zk4 said:
As usual, Roland mistakes mediocre outcome for mediocre play calling. Not surprising.

FIRE BEVELL
As usual, Zeb thinks I only complain about Bevell's play calling after a loss when I've done it PLENTY of times after winning, as well.

FIRE BEVELL!