Final Cuts/Waived List

xray

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":ghivt322 said:
xray":ghivt322 said:
let's speculate that Metcalf doesn't pan out like expected then what ? :roll:

Yeah, this worries me. DK is a massive high risk boom/bust. Quite honestly, there's no one that excites me in this WR group at all outside of Lockett and Ursua.

Ursua was the best WR pick this year...Metcalf is still riding on his potential . I predict that Ursua will out perform Metcalf easily . IMO

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm absolutely appalled and offended that they kept Jeremy Boykins over Simeon Thomas.

And cutting Terry Wright? Frustrating

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
xray":1btj6g04 said:
Thepeelsessions":1btj6g04 said:
xray":1btj6g04 said:

Yeah, this worries me. DK is a massive high risk boom/bust. Quite honestly, there's no one that excites me in this WR group at all outside of Lockett and Ursua.

Ursua was the best WR pick this year...Metcalf is still riding on his potential . I predict that Ursua will out perform Metcalf easily . IMO
Agreed

xray

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":31ulem04 said:
xray":31ulem04 said:
Thepeelsessions":31ulem04 said:
xray":31ulem04 said:

Agreed

This kid has that " thing " that can't be coached...NO. 3 was rootin for Ursua..

McGruff

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1nr2c3wk said:
xray":1nr2c3wk said:
Thepeelsessions":1nr2c3wk said:
xray":1nr2c3wk said:

Agreed

Ursua is the best right now. N9 doubt. And looks like he will be good for a LONG time

But in2 years the best will be Metcalf.

And we will be blessed to have both.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
xray":1dayr5w3 said:
Blitzer88":1dayr5w3 said:
Hollister and Geno being cut are surprises to me. Also the fact that they kept Travis Homer is shocking to me.
Watch and see Homer to take the # 2 spot from Penny ... :0190l:

There are plenty of Penny haters on here hoping for just that.

quadsas

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1r4pwqnj said:
xray":1r4pwqnj said:
Blitzer88":1r4pwqnj said:
Hollister and Geno being cut are surprises to me. Also the fact that they kept Travis Homer is shocking to me.

Penny realists you mean. and if Homer takes his spot then we're in fantastic shape, looks like you only like Penny and hate the Seahawks

WmHBonney

Reaction score
And Mr Glass (Prosise) sticks around yet again!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Man, it’s like why bother with rosterbating. It’s prolly why I don’t care much for it anymore.

It’ll be interesting who eventually gets I.R’d and which veterans return. I don’t know the injury issues 100% but Jennings, Moore, Dickson, Hunt, Quem, and Blair could be possibilities.

With a chance some dudes returning specifically Smith and Brown.

The only thing that somewhat surprises me is the Seahawks went all-in with Clowney (if he’s just a 1 year rental) but kind of still went with a strong youth movement overall.

I had figured if they felt they could compete for a Super Bowl you’d see a more balanced mix of veteran/youth depth wise. And if they felt they were 1-2 years away then you’d see a strong investment in youth/club control.

So that part is certainly puzzling, I’ll assume Seahawks know what is ultimately best for them and there’s more going on with this assembled roster that currently meets the eye. And we’ll find out soon enough.

For now I’m also going to assume that there’s going to be a lot names going to the PS that we have no clue about.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Gino's release is intended to create a roster spot to allow the Clowney trade to happen and when it does the spot will open up again. He'll be re-signed this is just him working with the team. He's a vested veteran and is not subject to waivers, so unless there is a backup job open on one of the other 31 teams he's back after the trade for Clowney is completed.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
quadsas":3ixii3wp said:
Hawkpower":3ixii3wp said:
xray":3ixii3wp said:
Blitzer88":3ixii3wp said:

Penny realists you mean. and if Homer takes his spot then we're in fantastic shape, looks like you only like Penny and hate the Seahawks

Hahahaha yeah.....clearly :roll:

I didnt say anything to you by the way. Why are you responding? Strike a nerve? 8)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1jjouyqr said:
Gino's release is intended to create a roster spot to allow the Clowney trade to happen and when it does the spot will open up again. He'll be re-signed this is just him working with the team. He's a vested veteran and is not subject to waivers, so unless there is a backup job open on one of the other 31 teams he's back after the trade for Clowney is completed.

This makes sense.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3mbx79wg said:
Man, it’s like why bother with rosterbating. It’s prolly why I don’t care much for it anymore.

It’ll be interesting who eventually gets I.R’d and which veterans return. I don’t know the injury issues 100% but Jennings, Moore, Dickson, Hunt, Quem, and Blair could be possibilities.

With a chance some dudes returning specifically Smith and Brown.

The only thing that somewhat surprises me is the Seahawks went all-in with Clowney (if he’s just a 1 year rental) but kind of still went with a strong youth movement overall.

I had figured if they felt they could compete for a Super Bowl you’d see a more balanced mix of veteran/youth depth wise. And if they felt they were 1-2 years away then you’d see a strong investment in youth/club control.

So that part is certainly puzzling, I’ll assume Seahawks know what is ultimately best for them and there’s more going on with this assembled roster that currently meets the eye. And we’ll find out soon enough.

For now I’m also going to assume that there’s going to be a lot names going to the PS that we have no clue about.
I think the Clowney trade just became something that was too good to be true. Hopefully we have him long term but this trade was a pretty big win.