LB Tyrel Dodson

CB Dane Jackson

CB Cam Lewis

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Poyer will be going into his age 32 season, and Saffold will be going into his age 35 season.

If the Hawks were in a Super Bowl window, sure. But they should be trending younger, inexpensive and with upside; not catching guys on the back side of their careers.
O lineman age like wine. Poyer is all pro and has 3 good years left

KinesProf

Reaction score
O lineman age like wine. Poyer is all pro and has 3 good years left
I'm of the opinion that the Hawks should be thinking about shedding salary at the safety position over the coming years, rather than adding another relatively large ticket to that group.

On the oline, I think they should continue with the Cross/Lucas direction of young and inexpensive with upside.

Poyer/Saffold is more of a "hey, I recognize that name" sort of thing.

12forlife

Reaction score
I see us trying to get out of Diggs/Adams contracts the next 2 seasons $40 mil wrapped up in Safeties is rediculous. I see us replacing our safties over the next 2 drafts. I would rather Keep Diggs 2023, and move on from Adams and resign Ryan Neal. No Need to pay big Money for Poyer @ age 32.

12forlife

Reaction score
Yeah don't believe that market value.

He's due for a contract just

Tremaine Edmunds would be a good fit at ILB in the Seahawk defense. His market value is project to be $11M/yr on Spotrac - https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/tremaine-edmunds-25111/market-value/
Yeah I watched him closely Against Cincy, he didn't do much for the eye test? Seemed to get locked up and pushed outta running plays way to easy, seen enough of that from the Hawks this year. I dont see any needs to overpay for his services. Ild rather we spend any extra money in FA in stud DL, RG or C.

BASF

Reaction score
No more overpaying for safeties. Give me Antonio Johnson at 37 if he is there or Jordan Battle/Chris Smith at 53 if Johnson doesn't last that long.