Few Awesome Threads from Last Year to keep in mind

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
People obviously want a winner immediately and I can't hate on that, I do too. I was happy as $&@# when Wilson won the job cause I was excited for this season and beyond cause I knew he was capable of being our QBOTF. I knew he had the talent, I just didn't know he would take off so quickly!

pehawk

Reaction score
I love T-Sizzle. But, I cant WAIT until him and I are on opposite sides of an arguement. I definetly want to "shred" him (then kiss his neck).

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
pehawk":3h9h0dnv said:
I love T-Sizzle. But, I cant WAIT until him and I are on opposite sides of an arguement. I definetly want to "shred" him (then kiss his neck).
:snack:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I think people are fair game for some light ribbing for making statments as if etching their words in stone. I was part of the crowd that thought RW should spend his first season with a clipboard and couldn't have been more wrong.

Sure would be nice to see .net scout, Mr. Cboom, step to the plate and eat some crow. :cool:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Actually found those threads interesting. I remember reading them during the season. Purposely didn't post any responses because I was so conflicted at the time.

I'll admit it right now - at the halfway point, it DID seem like we might have another 7-9 season on our hands. Well, maybe not that bad, but I remember thinking I'd be happy with a 9-7 record and seeing improvement from Russell Wilson. I just wanted to see more of what we saw against New England. Which we did.

But honestly, who could have foreseen the last half of the season? That's what made it so awesome. It was wonderful looking back on those threads, remembering my own worry about the Seahawks, and then reflecting on that second half.

I'm SO EXCITED for next season! Can't wait to watch Wilson keep growing. As long as he's our QB, I'm going to be excited.

Latest posts