Female Fans and Frank Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

tro

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm doing a story for the Seattle Times about female fans and Frank Clark. All of the women interviewed have been anti-Clark and we're looking for someone who is neutral or pro-Clark and has a different opinion. Please ping me ASAP. [email protected]. Thanks!
Tricia Romano

bigtrain21

Reaction score
You could call the female prosecutor and see if she is a Seahawks fan. She has as many of the facts that can be obtained in the case and she thought Frank deserved a second chance and that the situation was not as it seemed.

titan3131

Reaction score
It would be fantastic to write an article that is actually thought out not just re-spouting out the BS that the media hype train has been running.

It took 5-6 days for someone in the media to even postulate that "MAYBE HE DIDNT DO IT, MAYBE THE SEAHAWKS ARENT FULL OF IT, MAYBE THEY KNOW MORE THEN US?"

God forbid that they do any non bias reporting.

sedrohawk

Reaction score
i have a question for the op? do women hate warren moon, kevin williams, tony mcdaniel. or is it just a big deal post ray rice dv. where was all the outrage when warren moon hit his wife or when we signed keving williams?

chris98251

Reaction score
To the OP, I think it depends on whether they are thinking emotionally or based on the facts, you will get different responses.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
chris98251":yfz2rn5h said:
To the OP, I think it depends on whether they are thinking emotionally or based on the facts, you will get different responses.
That applies to both genders.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
tro":350uhxci said:
Hi there,
I'm doing a story for the Seattle Times about female fans and Frank Clark. All of the women interviewed have been anti-Clark and we're looking for someone who is neutral or pro-Clark and has a different opinion. Please ping me ASAP. [email protected]. Thanks!
Tricia Romano
I pinged you as requested.

Welcome to .Net by the way. :2:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":c4lvomh5 said:
tro":c4lvomh5 said:
Hi there,
Tricia Romano

Cool, Mizzou is going to be in the Seattle Times. :0190l:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":syf49vj5 said:
MizzouHawkGal":syf49vj5 said:
tro":syf49vj5 said:
Hi there,
Tricia Romano

Cool, Mizzou is going to be in the Seattle Times. :0190l:
We'll see, I'm neutral but in Kansas City. Ball is in her court.:)

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok, She is here asking for help on a story, if you don't something to offer the topic don't bring the other stuff ! I am deleteing the off topic replies!

grizbob

Reaction score
chris98251":1526eutc said:
Ok, She is here asking for help on a story, if you don't something to offer the topic don't bring the other stuff ! I am deleteing the off topic replies!

Ok, but I couldn't help but wonder... couldn't this have gone on one of the other Frank Clark threads? :?

Sac

Reaction score
grizbob":3q0k0gpj said:
chris98251":3q0k0gpj said:

Ok, but I couldn't help but wonder... couldn't this have gone on one of the other Frank Clark threads? :?

I suppose it could have, but the OP is specifically asking for input regarding an article she is writing and wants a female point of view. As the OP is new to .NET, there is no way for her to know who among us are female. I'm reasonably sure that qualifies as a topic of its own.

The OP may be disheartened to know that .NET is made up of 99.9999% dudes cracking fart jokes and talking about Tom Brady's balls.

To the OP: Welcome to .NET, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need a female perspective exclusively, I recommend talking to Mizzouhawkgal, Red Alice(Rams fan), Sc85sis, and RolandDeschain.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
My post advising a female fan to record the interview so she wasn't taken out of context got deleted? Seriously?

Whatever.

grizbob

Reaction score
I know Chris, Tom Brady's balls aside, I couldn't resist busting yours :)

Bye the bye OP, welcome!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1xr4ytbd said:
grizbob":1xr4ytbd said:
chris98251":1xr4ytbd said:

I suppose it could have, but the OP is specifically asking for input regarding an article she is writing and wants a female point of view. As the OP is new to .NET, there is no way for her to know who among us are female. I'm reasonably sure that qualifies as a topic of its own.

The OP may be disheartened to know that .NET is made up of 99.9999% dudes cracking fart jokes and talking about Tom Brady's balls.

If you need a female perspective exclusively, I recommend talking to Mizzouhawkgal, Red Alice(Rams fan), Sc85sis, and RolandDeschain.

You mean all these posters that have scantily clad hot women for an avatar are all dudes ?! No way !

Yes, that includes you Mizzou ! :twisted:

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Tro, you really need to do your own full investigation and maybe, you know, inform fans (including the female ones) . Journalists used to dig a little.

LolaRox

Reaction score
TRo,

I am a female fan of the Seahawks who is neutral on Frank. I don't know him or what happened in that room. I do know the case was settled and he served his punishment. I don't see him as some sort of pariah, to me he's a young man who has some growing to do. Bottom line - he is now a Seahawk, the team I root for, therefore, by association I will be rooting for him.

For me the story is over (no offense) and I have no desire to contribute more than my thoughts in this post.

I would ask you, and others in the media, to consider that every time (and for however long) this story is rehashed it could be impacting the women that was involved. Just some food for thought.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I agree in principle we as public should not interfere with situations that have legal implications. I believe in privacy of players and anyone associated with the situation. We have no business except to comment on a players skills around foot ball acumen and skills there of. I wasn't there, I dont read media for hear say reports and I am not qualified to make any informed judgment. I will leave it to the fine law enforcement and legal authorities to figure everything out

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LolaRox":3t7wbwmf said:
TRo,

I am a female fan of the Seahawks who is neutral on Frank. I don't know him or what happened in that room. I do know the case was settled and he served his punishment. I don't see him as some sort of pariah, to me he's a young man who has some growing to do. Bottom line - he is now a Seahawk, the team I root for, therefore, by association I will be rooting for him.

For me the story is over (no offense) and I have no desire to contribute more than my thoughts in this post.

I would ask you, and others in the media, to consider that every time (and for however long) this story is rehashed it could be impacting the women that was involved. Just some food for thought.
This actually covers a good portion of my stance also. Except specifically I'm a big believer in second chances and facts before witch hunts. Which I believe is happening right now concerning the latter.

And a young man that's paid the price by the rules set out by our legal system is being caught in the middle and being used by a certain type of people with an agenda cloaked under the guise of "Social Justice".

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawks46":1opfkaiu said:
SacHawk2.0":1opfkaiu said:
grizbob":1opfkaiu said:
chris98251":1opfkaiu said:

You mean all these posters that have scantily clad hot women for an avatar are all dudes ?! No way !

Yes, that includes you Mizzou ! :twisted:
Hey, my avatars are generally tasteful and my Mariner one is quite popular so I've been told.....several times. :)

I could just use Richard Sherman avatars instead since he's pretty awesome on many levels.

Anyway let's try and keep this on topic okay? Myself included. Though I'm waiting until Roland sees Chris's little joke, that might be somewhat entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts