fan "predict the season" pointing to Manning V. Wilson SB

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's too easy for us all to get ahead of ourselves with enthusiasm.

There is a reason why they 'play' the games.

Being awarded the SB is far different from actually winning it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ana81s6w said:

Totally agree but it sure is fun to be included in these silly things.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1ool3ojg said:
jammerhawk":1ool3ojg said:

Yeah it's just for fun, I certainly hope no one is taking any of this seriously? What is striking is how different the perspective was about Seattle a year ago vs. today and that is worth recognizing.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2684sa06 said:
KCHawkGirl":2684sa06 said:
jammerhawk":2684sa06 said:

Yeah it's just for fun, I certainly hope no one is taking any of this seriously? What is striking is how different the perspective was about Seattle a year ago vs. today and that is worth recognizing.
It's great, but as they say it's coming up on "put up or shut up" time very fast. 8)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Well it's better than listening to Niner fans blab on and on. If anything it keeps those dolts a little in check. The last couple years have been pretty unbearable.

I honestly didn't think anyone could unseat my hatred for Pittsburgh fans. Congratulations Niner fans. Your all tools.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2vqafecm said:
Well it's better than listening to Niner fans blab on and on. If anything it keeps those dolts a little in check. The last couple years have been pretty unbearable.

I honestly didn't think anyone could unseat my hatred for Pittsburgh fans. Congratulations Niner fans. Your all tools.
I think it's quite funny that over on the 49webzone they have a whole thread about talking down the Seahawks and a thread which is supposed to be about other team site's that's made up entirely of whatever we are talking about here and at SeahawkBlue. Which they commence to fling poo at like a bunch of monkees. 2 stickied threads each repeating themselves.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Go easy on Niner fans they had to sit through a decade of us owning them to have a couple of years for themselves.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2jrn73zc said:
Seahawk Sailor":2jrn73zc said:
The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SEA at SF would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.

Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design. :th2thumbs:

You're just jealous cause your team plays in a swamp, and your fans aren't the 12th man. :49ersmall:

Latest posts