Family Football Fest

Tbone

Reaction score
Anyone go to the football fest at the CLINK today or going tomorrow?

My son turns 8 tomorrow so we are taking him should be a good time. We went to something similar a few years ago called Dad and Me that was put on my Macy's and the Seahawks.

GO HAWKS

CHawks4L

Reaction score
I took my 6 year old today and he had a great time. For $25 each, it was well with the memories made. He had fun running all the drills and going on the tour of the locker room. Also got a pic and autograph from #33 Michael, but his highlight of the day was when 6'5" TE Willson came over caught a pass from him. Then he took my son to do the Vertical, and he launched him above the highest mark to "max" the test. He's a cool guy, I hope he gets a takes this opportunity and makes a big impact.

671hawk

Reaction score
I went today too! Wasn't too crowded.

I brought a few rookie cards of Michael and got them autographed for myself and my son. Too bad card companies haven't made any Willson rookie cards yet else I woulda got those signed as well. By far the coolest part was walking around the locker room and checking out the players lockers, even though they were for the most part empty. Equally as cool was running the 40 with my son sitting on my shoulders under 7 seconds!

Yep, for $25 it was an insane value to run out of the seahawk's tunnel, to walk freely on the field and locker room and meet the rookies for autographs and photo ops.

The only downside are the aches I feel in my hammies from trying to run all out in the drills.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I was there on saturday with KJ write and charlie martin. It was pretty fun. I tried to race my daughter in the 40 which was fun till my pants were about to fall off. Overall we had a really good time.

did anyone else who went feel like the stadium seemed much smaller from down on the field? Maybe it was because it was empty and there was a lack of perspective of seeing the sizes of people in the upper levels but it just felt a lot smaller. Then again our seats have been on the edge of the upper level so the whole thing probably feels different than what I'm used too anyways.

Latest posts