Falcons vs Cards.

HawkWow

Reaction score
ringless":q560fanc said:
Well that was a bad loss. Just have to hope all the players we lost today aren't serious injuries.

That clunking sound is the wheels coming off, Ringless. Not rubbing it in on ya'...just stating what looks to be the case.

Your offense has a lot to figure out and only several days to do so. Great run by your team this year and hard to say the loss of Palmer and certainly Fitz, wasn't the difference coming down the stretch. As a Hawk fan I am definitely concerned about what you guys are doing in the desert.

You're assured no less than 2nd place for the foreseeable future unless / until the Rams find their answer at QB. Fortunately for all of us, they are now in past Seahawk mode: Winning just enough to keep them from securing the top QB in the draft. If they somehow manage to swing Mariota, it's only a matter of time before they take control of the NFCW, imo, so let's hope they don't decide to start throwing 1s around to get him. It will take no less than 2 (+ change) and possibly 3.

gargantual

Reaction score
HawkWow":3nvc1u4u said:
ringless":3nvc1u4u said:
Well that was a bad loss. Just have to hope all the players we lost today aren't serious injuries.

That clunking sound is the wheels coming off, Ringless. Not rubbing it in on ya'...just stating what looks to be the case.

Yeah, at least you guys aren't trending downwards, as it appears the Whiners are doing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":3bor4sis said:
Julio Jones 10 catches 189 yards and a TD...all against Peterson.
He's one helluva WR no doubt, but there's several corners in the league that could do better than that, not just Richard.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Game over.

PP got abused by Julio, Steven Jackson will likely break 100 yards, and AZ's only TD was on an INT returned for a TD. :)

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
That's OUR old Josh Wilson, correct? Every time i see that guy play, he's always making plays. Kind of underrated man. Quality #2. Reminds me of Maxwell as far as ball skills accept he's shorter.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1n62fyks said:
rideaducati":1n62fyks said:
He's one helluva WR no doubt, but there's several corners in the league that could do better than that, not just Richard.

Who do you have in mind?

gargantual

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":3ioccby9 said:
That's OUR old Josh Wilson, correct? Every time i see that guy play, he's always making plays. Kind of underrated man. Quality #2. Reminds me of Maxwell as far as ball skills accept he's shorter.

Ahh, I remember being so pissed when we traded him away. Losing our "best" corner......man this has been a wild ride with Pete and John.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ivotuk":3kli848f said:
hawksfansinceday1":3kli848f said:
rideaducati":3kli848f said:

Who do you have in mind?
Revis even though Nelson got him for long one today. Maybe Trufant in Atlanta. Hell, maybe B-Max would do a better job than Peterson has today.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Cards first offensive TD since the first quarter of their game against Detroit.