Facts about Super Bowl tickets

andyh64000

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":wd2epm0j said:
Andyh64000, I really don't care if you go or not but Did you read my post. It basically says if you want a cheap ticket---wait until next sat. Or Sunday. We all know what they are going for now. Not sure what hotels are going for near Newark, fly into Newark on sat and see if you can get a cheap ticket. If you can't. Take the train into manhattan, enjoy the nfl experience and watch the game in the city

Thanks...I did read that and might just do that (I have until EOD today to decide). I even have a backup reservation at my hotel for the longer stay.

OP
OP
F

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Come Andy, don't disappoint the 12's.
After they win you will regret not being there. You think you'll regret going?

maporsche

Reaction score
Andy if you have a chance to go....well GO!!!!!

I'm going by myself too...I imagine it won't take long to find someone to hang out with.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
maporsche":31fll0f3 said:
Andy if you have a chance to go....well GO!!!!!

I'm going by myself too...I imagine it won't take long to find someone to hang out with.

as my wife said, there are worse things in life to be doing than spending a weekend in NYC...[even if i did not get tixs at the price i want]

heffmanhere

Reaction score
A franchise wife is like a franchise QB---when you find one---hang on to them; they're gold....

Mine said the same thing yours did, YYZ---then right after saying it she jumped online and bought her plane ticket, so my solo trip to the SB in NYC is now a couple's Seahawks adventure of a lifetime...