'Explosive' Noah Fant Brings Rare Tools

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If he's better than Everett we will be better than we were at that position. If he an Lock can hook up like Mahommes and Kelce who knows what we could do, especially with Lockett and DK and Eskridge to stir the passing pot. Of course, KC has had a competent O Line...

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Its the same thing every single year. Last season everybody was saying how awesome Everett was going to be. I said he would be irrelevant. He was irrelevant. The samething is going to happen with Fant. He will be nothing more than average.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Sorry, Pitt, you are wrong. Russ struggled using TEs as a weapon.

Signed Jimmy Graham

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sorry, Pitt, you are wrong. Russ struggled using TEs as a weapon.

Signed Jimmy Graham

Jimmy would have done much better in Seattle if he wasnt on blocking assignments half the time.

Signed Pete Carroll

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I don’t think you invest what you did in Dissly and obtain Fant without a plan in place for those guys to be key components within the scheme.

Signed Shane Waldron

nwHawk

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly Pandion. An open offense will benefit everyone on the team.

toffee

Reaction score
If he's better than Everett we will be better than we were at that position. If he an Lock can hook up like Mahommes and Kelce who knows what we could do, especially with Lockett and DK and Eskridge to stir the passing pot. Of course, KC has had a competent O Line...
Our OL gave Russ 2.4 Seconds pocket time which is the same KC's gave Mahomes, and MORE THAN Buc gave Brady, GB gave Rodgers, and Pitt gave Big Ben. Heck same as Den gave Lock.

Our OL looked bad because our QB needed more time to read defense.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
So the last three years when Wilson went off script Pete was just watching and sitting on his thumbs?
I believe that Pete was TRYING to help his Franchise QB adjust his play, and cutting him way more slack than he probably should have.
I believe Wilson wanted the hell out & that Pete was doing everything he could to stave off the divorce.
Pete has always believed that one of a Quarterbacks best weapon's, is a side-kick RB to help keep Defenses honest.
It was obvious that Wilson's early on success was because his play had been bolstered by Marshawn Lynch, which backs up Pete's belief in having a more successful Offensive attack.
When Pete saw Wilson sometimes struggling to move the ball, he would THEN get involved by insisting that the OC work in more of Pete's Run Attack to HELP bail Russ out.
The thanks Pete got for trying to help take the pressures off of Wilson was resentment.
The Success of the Running Attack in last few games of the season proved to Wilson that Pete was right.
I also believe that about half way into last season, Pete KNEW that Wilson, (because he wasn't free to do everything his own way) was pretty much done with Seattle. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: