Excellent game Seahawks.. 49er fan here!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1jd1di9w said:
Frisco is cool, he's always in the chat room with us

Oh... that guy....

eh.. cool.. not the word I was looking.... I can't even.

At least he's intelligent with his stats.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2r8fhkud said:
Scottemojo":2r8fhkud said:
Switch teams dude. You know, deep down, Wilson is so awesome that you really want to. He is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

cant man.. theres 2 things in life i cant do:

switch teams

and..

switch teams (you know what i mean here)
So you are saying that TJ McDonald's tackle of VD made you a little jealous?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I wonder if there are any Seahawk fans that hang out in 49ers chats during their games...

hmmmmm

OP
OP
FriscosFinest

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2vklglwn said:
I wonder if there are any Seahawk fans that hang out in 49ers chats during their games...

hmmmmm

the possibilities are endless my friend.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
OP you seem classy, but I wish pain on the Niners Sunday. :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Good post, Frisco. I think I'm onto something with this Wilson thing. You're crushing on Wilson and you know it. Until next week, buddy.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good post man.

Here's a fun stat for you:

Since week 4, the Niners have had the best defense in the NFL (I think it was mentioned, points allowed). Either way, yardage or points allowed, your D is playing well.

Make no mistake, I think it's going to be a tough game. I just think our personnel match up favorably with yours. Going to be a "can't miss" game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":lt37sb4q said:
Scottemojo":lt37sb4q said:
Switch teams dude. You know, deep down, Wilson is so awesome that you really want to. He is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

switch teams

and..

You can....you're choosing not too. It's cool! I'm not switching my allegiance either.

themunn

Reaction score
Hawks46":12y1lyyf said:
Since week 4, the Niners have had the best defense in the NFL (I think it was mentioned, points allowed). Either way, yardage or points allowed, your D is playing well.

Over their last 8 games though it's the Panthers and over the last 10 games it's the Panthers, so picking that one week in the middle to favour the Niners is cheating a little though.

Still a good D!
But we have the second top scoring team in the league - and the second bottom in scoring to give a scoring differential of 12.8PPG, ahead of even the Broncos with their ridiculous 38.7 points scored per game, who can only muster up a lowly 12.3 points per game differential.

Next in line is Carolina with 10.7, and then SF with 8.4.

Even the Saints with their "potent offense and top 5 D" have only managed 6.8 PPG difference.

Seattle will skoosh this game

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":qg4b21i8 said:
FriscosFinest":qg4b21i8 said:

switch teams

and..

So you are saying that TJ McDonald's tackle of VD made you a little jealous?

Well played.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1aqax3jx said:
Throwdown":1aqax3jx said:
Frisco is cool, he's always in the chat room with us

Oh... that guy....

eh.. cool.. not the word I was looking.... I can't even.

At least he's intelligent with his stats.

He's a cop or really good performance artist pretending to be a niner fan. I don't trust him. :(

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
It's like this:

The 49ers defense will do much better against Seattle than anyone else has except maybe the Panthers and Rams. HOWEVER, the 49ers offense will probably screw over their defense again, and in the end it will be just enough to allow the Seahawks to slowly chip away at the 49ers' containment of their offense.

Just like the last game. The only difference will be that the 49ers will have an easier time communicating, which will give them some more points and time of possession.

Due to the game being in San Francisco, the 49ers offense is not likely to give Seattle a free 10 points or so. Their defense will likely hold Seattle to about 17 earned points. The 49ers offense will only get about 13 earned points. Special teams will be even (both teams have outstanding punt coverage), UNLESS LaMichael James muffs another point, in which case the 49ers special teams will give Seattle a touchdown. That's 24 for Seattle, 13 for San Francisco. HOWEVER, the 49ers defense will probably steal one of those touchdowns from Seattle (via a turnover + field position), which will only be converted into a field goal by San Francisco against that stone wall of a defense. Unfortunately for San Francisco, Russell Wilson is bound to make a Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl play or two that will lead to a field goal or two.

End result: Seattle 23, San Francisco 16.

Seattle wins if they make the key special teams play. If they don't, I'd have this at about a 19-16 game (OT), going either way. IF, however, Kaepernick doesn't play patient, careful football, he'll make the game losing mistake and this will be 27-16 or 30-16.

Hawks46

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":wfrcsg9i said:
It's like this:

The 49ers defense will do much better against Seattle than anyone else has except maybe the Panthers and Rams. HOWEVER, the 49ers offense will probably screw over their defense again, and in the end it will be just enough to allow the Seahawks to slowly chip away at the 49ers' containment of their offense.

Just like the last game. The only difference will be that the 49ers will have an easier time communicating, which will give them some more points and time of possession.

Due to the game being in San Francisco, the 49ers offense is not likely to give Seattle a free 10 points or so. Their defense will likely hold Seattle to about 17 earned points. The 49ers offense will only get about 13 earned points. Special teams will be even (both teams have outstanding punt coverage), UNLESS LaMichael James muffs another point, in which case the 49ers special teams will give Seattle a touchdown. That's 24 for Seattle, 13 for San Francisco. HOWEVER, the 49ers defense will probably steal one of those touchdowns from Seattle (via a turnover + field position), which will only be converted into a field goal by San Francisco against that stone wall of a defense. Unfortunately for San Francisco, Russell Wilson is bound to make a Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl play or two that will lead to a field goal or two.

End result: Seattle 23, San Francisco 16.

Seattle wins if they make the key special teams play. If they don't, I'd have this at about a 19-16 game (OT), going either way. IF, however, Kaepernick doesn't play patient, careful football, he'll make the game losing mistake and this will be 27-16 or 30-16.

I think this is all pretty sound reasoning. THere's a few weird quirks in our matchups:

Your D is legit and very good. Our OL has trouble running against good DL's. Thing is, Lynch still somehow owns you guys. He's the most effective RB against you the last 3 years. I don't know how or why, the only answer I have is that overall, we have favorable individual matchups against you guys.

Same thing on the DL. Tampa will run roughshod over us, but we will give up about 80 yards total rushing to you guys.

There's a few big differences between week 2 and now with us. The Niners crow about being down Michael Crabtree in that first game.

We were down Percy Harvin. And the last time he played you guys, he tore you up and Minny won that game in shocking fashion.

We were also down Bruce Irvin, Clifff Avril and Chris Clemmons. To say our pass rush is better now would be a gross understatement.

Browner is tailor made to crush Boldin but he's out. Boldin might've actually had a decent game against Thurmond, but he's out. Maxwell is much more physical than Thurmond, so we'll see how that matchup goes. No way Crabtree does much against Sherman in his 2nd game back. I'm not worried about Davis. It's been forever since he's done much against us, and we just shut down Graham who is a better TE downfield, IMO.

I see us winning this one 24 - 13. One TD and two FG's to you guys and 24 for us.

plyka

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":20hag5ri said:
Excellent game dudes. You guys made drew brees.. DREW FRICKIN BREES.. look like some chump that no ones ever heard of. I think thats a feat all in itself!
(uh oh gag reflex, going too deep)

Anyways, I was hoping you guys would destroy the saints. In a sick twisted way, I want the NFL to get off the 49ers back about the whole "OMG U KANT EVN BEAT SEATLE AT HOME" thing. Because guess what? NO one can. Thats just the way life is. Now the saints have fallen victim too. So in a weird way.. that actually makes everything OK now. LOL.

Hold on I just wanna compare something real quick. Just for laughs.

Drew Brees
22/38 147yd 1td 0INT

Colin Krappernick
13/28 127yd 0TD 3INT

OMG krappernick almost has as many yards with fewer attempts! What am I getting at? Not sure to be honest. Drew still has better stats. But it just shows how great your passing D is. Yes Krappernick is still well.. Crap.. but atleast its not JUST because hes crap, you know? Anyways, one more stat from that niner-seahawk game..

Russel Wilson vs ninnies
8/19 142yd 1TD 1INT

Yes, I know your offense wasnt clicking as well as it has these past few weeks. Youre actually a very balanced offensive team now. Which is pretty damn scary to say the least. However, I still believe our defense SHOULD somewhat limit you guys on offense. It sucks knowing that Lynch only had 16 carries today. He should be fresh coming into SF, which is a RB we ususally have problems with.

Well, hopefully next week will show the NFL what we niner fans have been waiting all year to unleash. The Crabtree/Davis/Boldin/Manningham combination. Not to mention a healthy dose of Gore as well!

P.S. I know you guys beat us twice in a row.

P.P.S Both two games were @SEA.

P.P.P.S Last time you guys won at the "sh!t st!ck" as you guys call it, was... *drum roll*

October 26, 2008! Your RB was Maurice Morris, and you had just drafted Big Red Bryant. Ah, those were the days.

Anyways, enough of this gibberish, I probably just wasted your time for reading this entire thing but GOOD LUCK next week! I'll be here to root for my ninnies!

Hello Mr. Frisco,

As I said BEFORE the Saints game --the Saints were the most overrated team in the NFL. And the Seahawks were the most underrated. Seahawks are the best team in the league, and the 49ers, Panthers, Denver, Saints, New England, etc., are a clear step below.

The difference between this Russell Wilson and the one you played earlier in the year or last year is MASSIVE. The coaching staff would not allow Wilson to make any throws. They restricted the playcalling to obvoius and predictable levels. Would Wilson be allowed to throw a 50 yard pass on 3rd and 1? NEVER. Most importantly, up 20-7 at the end of the first half, from his own 10 yard line with less than 2 minutes on the clock before half time --would he be allowed to throw AT ALL on 3rd down? No. Would he be allowed to throw a back shoulder fade 30 yards down the field? NO WAY IN HELL. Wilson has been UNLEASHED. Wilson has been let go.

HoRneR

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":l0p5w0em said:
Excellent game dudes. You guys made drew brees.. DREW FRICKIN BREES.. look like some chump that no ones ever heard of. I think thats a feat all in itself!
(uh oh gag reflex, going too deep)

Anyways, I was hoping you guys would destroy the saints. In a sick twisted way, I want the NFL to get off the 49ers back about the whole "OMG U KANT EVN BEAT SEATLE AT HOME" thing. Because guess what? NO one can. Thats just the way life is. Now the saints have fallen victim too. So in a weird way.. that actually makes everything OK now. LOL.

Hold on I just wanna compare something real quick. Just for laughs.

Drew Brees
22/38 147yd 1td 0INT

Colin Krappernick
13/28 127yd 0TD 3INT

OMG krappernick almost has as many yards with fewer attempts! What am I getting at? Not sure to be honest. Drew still has better stats. But it just shows how great your passing D is. Yes Krappernick is still well.. Crap.. but atleast its not JUST because hes crap, you know? Anyways, one more stat from that niner-seahawk game..

Russel Wilson vs ninnies
8/19 142yd 1TD 1INT

Yes, I know your offense wasnt clicking as well as it has these past few weeks. Youre actually a very balanced offensive team now. Which is pretty damn scary to say the least. However, I still believe our defense SHOULD somewhat limit you guys on offense. It sucks knowing that Lynch only had 16 carries today. He should be fresh coming into SF, which is a RB we ususally have problems with.

Well, hopefully next week will show the NFL what we niner fans have been waiting all year to unleash. The Crabtree/Davis/Boldin/Manningham combination. Not to mention a healthy dose of Gore as well!

P.S. I know you guys beat us twice in a row.

P.P.S Both two games were @SEA.

P.P.P.S Last time you guys won at the "sh!t st!ck" as you guys call it, was... *drum roll*

October 26, 2008! Your RB was Maurice Morris, and you had just drafted Big Red Bryant. Ah, those were the days.

Anyways, enough of this gibberish, I probably just wasted your time for reading this entire thing but GOOD LUCK next week! I'll be here to root for my ninnies!

You're being too nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More of this :cussing: :censored: and :thraidersux: lol Less of this :thirishdrinkers: