Excellent game Seahawks.. 49er fan here!

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Excellent game dudes. You guys made drew brees.. DREW FRICKIN BREES.. look like some chump that no ones ever heard of. I think thats a feat all in itself!
(uh oh gag reflex, going too deep)

Anyways, I was hoping you guys would destroy the saints. In a sick twisted way, I want the NFL to get off the 49ers back about the whole "OMG U KANT EVN BEAT SEATLE AT HOME" thing. Because guess what? NO one can. Thats just the way life is. Now the saints have fallen victim too. So in a weird way.. that actually makes everything OK now. LOL.

Hold on I just wanna compare something real quick. Just for laughs.

Drew Brees
22/38 147yd 1td 0INT

Colin Krappernick
13/28 127yd 0TD 3INT

OMG krappernick almost has as many yards with fewer attempts! What am I getting at? Not sure to be honest. Drew still has better stats. But it just shows how great your passing D is. Yes Krappernick is still well.. Crap.. but atleast its not JUST because hes crap, you know? Anyways, one more stat from that niner-seahawk game..

Russel Wilson vs ninnies
8/19 142yd 1TD 1INT

Yes, I know your offense wasnt clicking as well as it has these past few weeks. Youre actually a very balanced offensive team now. Which is pretty damn scary to say the least. However, I still believe our defense SHOULD somewhat limit you guys on offense. It sucks knowing that Lynch only had 16 carries today. He should be fresh coming into SF, which is a RB we ususally have problems with.

Well, hopefully next week will show the NFL what we niner fans have been waiting all year to unleash. The Crabtree/Davis/Boldin/Manningham combination. Not to mention a healthy dose of Gore as well!

P.S. I know you guys beat us twice in a row.

P.P.S Both two games were @SEA.

P.P.P.S Last time you guys won at the "sh!t st!ck" as you guys call it, was... *drum roll*

October 26, 2008! Your RB was Maurice Morris, and you had just drafted Big Red Bryant. Ah, those were the days.

Anyways, enough of this gibberish, I probably just wasted your time for reading this entire thing but GOOD LUCK next week! I'll be here to root for my ninnies!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Webzone is such a mess.

Will be a good game next week, HFA win or lose.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Drew Brees made Kaepernick's pension for timeouts a little more respectable tonight.

However, Kaepernick is going to have deer eyes again next week, and the 49ers are going to curbstomped. Vernon Davis will be out by the 2nd quarter with a pride issue, and Harbaugh will give the world more wonderful .gifs. So looking forward to it.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I. Actually. Like. This. Niner. Fan. DAMNIT!

Axx

Reaction score
so @Frisco, who holds more, Our DBs or our O-Line?

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Frisco I personally enjoyed reading that. Thanks! Cannot wish you good luck but here is to zero injuries:)

OP
OP
FriscosFinest

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1is35359 said:
Trying to stifle a yawn.........................not succeeding.

moreno.crying.gif

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Switch teams dude. You know, deep down, Wilson is so awesome that you really want to. He is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

OP
OP
FriscosFinest

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":901nu3ta said:
Thanks for the props.

Also, your Wilson stats are off: *22/30 for 310 yards, 73.3% completion, 3 TDs, and a 139.6 passer rating.

oops, those stats were against the niners week 2. sorry ill edit for clarity!

Joey13091

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":14hczheh said:
Seahawk Sailor":14hczheh said:
Thanks for the props.

Also, your Wilson stats are off: *22/30 for 310 yards, 73.3% completion, 3 TDs, and a 139.6 passer rating.

oops, those stats were against the niners week 2. sorry ill edit for clarity!

Lol

OP
OP
FriscosFinest

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2lbbeb95 said:
Switch teams dude. You know, deep down, Wilson is so awesome that you really want to. He is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

cant man.. theres 2 things in life i cant do:

switch teams

and..

switch teams (you know what i mean here)

Latest posts