Enemy article - upcoming Steelers game

NoGain

Reaction score
Here we go again...are we going to let a 3rd string QB come off the bench and look like an MVP candidate? Pitt's rushing attack is is neither explosive or consistent. George Pickens is their biggest threat on offense, and I don't want to see them establish something with him early on. We can get after their QB, and I hope we don't give MR too much time to get comfortable. But all in all, Pitt's offense has been one of the most anemic in the league this year. I hope we can keep it that way.

You'd think if we can put up 23/24 points that we can come out with the W. We just need a good offensive game plan that doesn't let their front tee off on us, that keeps Pitt's D guessing. Is that too much to ask? Lastly, no stupid penalties that put us in too many 3rd and long situations. That plays right into Pitt's hands.

We really should win this game.

Last edited:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Mason Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? Awe crap. I hope the weather is clear. LOL

sutz

Reaction score
Right now, my forecaster is saying Suday will be partly cloudy and about 50 degrees. Should be great football weather. :)

jman316

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the Tenn game. How did Bush do?
I was interested to see how he did coming in for Brooks and he did okay. Looked a bit like Lock when he came in for Geno at the end of the Rams game… not quite prepared.
Made tackles… 5-7 yards downfield. Looked a little slow diagnosing plays, not quite trusting his instincts.
If he’s filling in again this week, I’d suspect he does better.

GemCity

Reaction score
I did get a little concerned when I saw that we can still make the playoffs with a loss over the last 2. This team seems to only turn it on when their backs are completely to the wall. If there's a sliver of a reason not to, there's a risk they relax.

This Vers. 3 of the Hawks has yet to find that razors edge in preparation, where they are always primed and ready to execute at 100%.

They need that moving forward.
Totally agree!

I think we’ll take this game but, will they come out on fire or?

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Finger, legs and nads crossed. We need the 21 spoon salute

closest I could get - I was out of credit for my usual AI image generator, and don't have time to mess around with the other engines right now.

HOPE he's back!!!!!! I'll leave the nad crossing to you and just stick with the fingers and legs ;)

keasley45

Reaction score
View attachment 62812

closest I could get - I was out of credit for my usual AI image generator, and don't have time to mess around with the other engines right now.

HOPE he's back!!!!!! I'll leave the nad crossing to you and just stick with the fingers and legs ;)

Cool. Would be awesome to see something AI generated with those spoons they used to dish out in grade school ... the spork, was it? Round so you could scoop things, and with prongs so you could ' [stab] your enemy, have them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women. '

~Conan the Barbarian, on what is best in life... kind of.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Cool. Would be awesome to see something AI generated with those spoons they used to dish out in grade school ... the spork, was it? Round so you could scoop things, and with prongs so you could ' [stab] your enemy, have them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women. '

lemme see what I can do - I just finished a big project at work so have a couple minutes

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

this one's not bad!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

this one's pretty cool too - aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm stopping now ;)

WarHawks

Reaction score
With our run game not scoring many td's, and Geno only scoring 1-2tds a game, most all our games are close. It is what it is. It's a home game, so that should help.