Enemy article - upcoming Steelers game

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Always nice to see the other side ;)

Didn't know that basically all their safeties are injured - official injury report for the week isn't out yet. Guess we'll see who shows up on Sunday - but I know where I'd be attacking!!!

I always find it interesting to see who 'outsiders' give the Hawks props to.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Checking in from Pittsburgh.
Can’t talk smack, we’re not that good this year. O doesn’t score enough points, D has a lot of people out hurt, and they don’t usually play well on the west coast.
A lot of us are hoping they lose out so maybe the entire coaching staff gets fired.

Seahags 23
Stillers 20

I knew you all missed me though.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Geno has a field day this week and quiets some of the anti Geno narrative for a week

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This is the game that worries me the most. Pittsburgh seems to beat teams they have no business beating regardless of injuries or who's at QB. The Hawks better not look past them.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't see the Hawks "looking past" anybody right now. Too much at stake. They all know they dropped the ball earlier in the season and now it's all on the line. I expect them to be ready to play Sunday.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think Geno has a field day this week and quiets some of the anti Geno narrative for a week
Sans lions game and cowboys game we’ve said this every week and hopefully this is correct. Going to be right at some point - or not.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Checking in from Pittsburgh.
Can’t talk smack, we’re not that good this year. O doesn’t score enough points, D has a lot of people out hurt, and they don’t usually play well on the west coast.
A lot of us are hoping they lose out so maybe the entire coaching staff gets fired.

Seahags 23
Stillers 20

I knew you all missed me though.
stay classy san diego ;)

WmHBonney

Reaction score
After watching the Titans 2nd string defense stifle this offense for the majority of last week's game, I can't get too excited about a "banged up" Steelers defense that still includes TJ Watt.

Optimus25

Reaction score
After watching the Titans 2nd string defense stifle this offense for the majority of last week's game, I can't get too excited about a "banged up" Steelers defense that still includes TJ Watt.
Meh. We’ve battled SF, Dallas, and Philly. Much respect to Pittsburgh but they aren’t coming to town and rolling on us like they just did cincy.

keasley45

Reaction score
I did get a little concerned when I saw that we can still make the playoffs with a loss over the last 2. This team seems to only turn it on when their backs are completely to the wall. If there's a sliver of a reason not to, there's a risk they relax.

This Vers. 3 of the Hawks has yet to find that razors edge in preparation, where they are always primed and ready to execute at 100%.

They need that moving forward.

keasley45

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the Tenn game. How did Bush do?

The Steelers board seems pretty excited to get to expose him and Artie Burns on Sunday.

I thought Bush looked fast to the ball when I've paid attention to him.

Burns? My last recollection of him was letting a Philly wr run wide open across the middle of the field for what would have been a huge gain... if Hurts had seen him.