Eat crow

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I’m here to eat mine. Make it rotten and infected. I am sorry Shane. Sorry geno. The jsn play call and execution was superb.

Chapow

Reaction score
I’m here to eat mine. Make it rotten and infected. I am sorry Shane. Sorry geno. The jsn play call and execution was superb.

Our offense was completely and utterly impotent for the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters, and the first 13 minutes of the 4th quarter. That last drive was great, and I'm stoked they got the win, but the offense cannot disappear for nearly 3 quarters of a football game going forward if they hope to do anything in the playoffs (if they make it that far).

OP
OP
OneLofaTatupu

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Our offense was completely and utterly impotent for the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters, and the first 13 minutes of the 4th quarter. That last drive was great, and I'm stoked they got the win, but the offense cannot disappear for nearly 3 quarters of a football game going forward if they hope to do anything in the playoffs (if they make it that far).
Yes. Waldron needs to get better off script which I think will help geno. Every time we get away from the run game it bites us

Maulbert

Reaction score
Against a good D with the refs helping them.

renofox

Reaction score
Its been that way nearly every game this season but by some miracle the Seahawks are 5-2.

If the Offense didn't completely shit the bed in the 2nd half of both the Rams and Bengals games they'd be 7-0.

Defense may not LOOK great but they're doing their job.