Easley to raise the flag

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":r45icv7l said:
drdiags":r45icv7l said:
Well you know how I feel about the man. IMO the greatest Safety to play the game. Lott was his rival but Lott started as a CB. He had some Jack Tatum in him as well as being one of the most dominant safeties I have ever seen play the game. Love the man. Glad he got to raise the flag today.

The man sucks

Easley sucks?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2ju0d6ln said:
Hawk Strap":2ju0d6ln said:
drdiags":2ju0d6ln said:
Well you know how I feel about the man. IMO the greatest Safety to play the game. Lott was his rival but Lott started as a CB. He had some Jack Tatum in him as well as being one of the most dominant safeties I have ever seen play the game. Love the man. Glad he got to raise the flag today.

The man sucks

Easley sucks?
Hawkstrap humor. It's an acquired taste, if you live a very long life.

byau

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3cy87t5y said:
byau":3cy87t5y said:
Love me Kenny Easley. First sports autograph I ever got. First jersey I ever bought. Dude scared me though in person :)

You were right to be scared :th2thumbs: Did you read 'From the Seahawks Sideline,' by Steve Raible?

I remember he talked about Larry Marmie following Easley though the parking lot trying to get in Kenny's face about something...Easley had enough and cold cocked him! :lol: :lol: He really was nobody to eff with, on or off the field.

Well, it was an official autograph session. Thing was, no one was in line! Bad marketing or whatever it was. I think he was seriously pissed that there was only a trickling of folks coming up to him, for like a good 15 to 20 minutes. Or maybe he just always looks that way.

Memory is really faulty here, the short version: I am pretty sure it was the exit near the woman's section of the old Fredricks (or Bon) at Southcenter. My mom plopped me and my brother down near the exit while she shopped and we saw this really really scary looking guy sitting at a table by himself with some Seahawks stuff. My bro and I thought he was selling stuff or giving stuff away, but he looked so dang scary that we just kinda sat far away and watched him. Eventually we worked up the courage to approach him and were surprised to find out it was Kenny Easley!!! And we were shocked because he was the biggest thing to us .. we loved him! And there was NO ONE there getting autographs.

(And then when our mom came back we convinced her to get us each a jersey :D )

I went into detail in the story in my .net intro post if anyone wants to read the longer version :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=638&start=300#p1493519

kev007

Reaction score
One of my all time favourite Seahawks - imagine Kenny and Kam on the field at the same time!

Kev

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Kenny Easley and Ronnie Lott were both bad, bad men on the field...and so is Kam.