Easley to raise the flag

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1o1g3mcl said:
Hasselbeck":1o1g3mcl said:
WAYYYYYYY better than Randy Johnson

That reminds me...

I've got a really sweet Randy Johnson home jersey laying around. Size 40. Very nice...

Who can tell me the name of the player listed just ahead of Jim Zorn in the first official 1976 Seattle Seahawks Team handbook?

Steve Raible? Totally a random guess, cause well... I was but 5 and if I had a handbook, I'm sure I wrecked it in some fashion.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Rose City Hawk":2cmitgnt said:
HoustonHawk82":2cmitgnt said:
Hasselbeck":2cmitgnt said:

That reminds me...

I've got a really sweet Randy Johnson home jersey laying around. Size 40. Very nice...

Who can tell me the name of the player listed just ahead of Jim Zorn in the first official 1976 Seattle Seahawks Team handbook?

Steve Raible? Totally a random guess, cause well... I was but 5 and if I had a handbook, I'm sure I wrecked it in some fashion.

Wait, was it Randy Johnson?

drdiags

Reaction score
Well you know how I feel about the man. IMO the greatest Safety to play the game. Lott was his rival but Lott started as a CB. He had some Jack Tatum in him as well as being one of the most dominant safeties I have ever seen play the game. Love the man. Glad he got to raise the flag today.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
drdiags":1ruafidq said:
Well you know how I feel about the man. IMO the greatest Safety to play the game. Lott was his rival but Lott started as a CB. He had some Jack Tatum in him as well as being one of the most dominant safeties I have ever seen play the game. Love the man. Glad he got to raise the flag today.

The man sucks

byau

Reaction score
Love me Kenny Easley. First sports autograph I ever got. First jersey I ever bought. Dude scared me though in person :)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
byau":1gnaccah said:
Love me Kenny Easley. First sports autograph I ever got. First jersey I ever bought. Dude scared me though in person :)

You were right to be scared :th2thumbs: Did you read 'From the Seahawks Sideline,' by Steve Raible?

I remember he talked about Larry Marmie following Easley though the parking lot trying to get in Kenny's face about something...Easley had enough and cold cocked him! :lol: :lol: He really was nobody to eff with, on or off the field.

A

Anonymous

JSeahawks":oonfpatq said:
HoustonHawk82":oonfpatq said:
Hasselbeck":oonfpatq said:

That reminds me...

Rolly woolsey, #45

JSeahawks,

You are correct. Rolly Woolsey, Cornerback.

PM me your shipping address.

:th2thumbs:

Riley12

Reaction score
Such an excellent choice.

I had that poster and an Easley #45 is the only old school jersey I have ever owned, or will ever own.

Hopefully this will be the start of the organization's push to get that man in the Hall of Fame.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1mej8ngt said:
JSeahawks":1mej8ngt said:
HoustonHawk82":1mej8ngt said:
That reminds me...

Rolly woolsey, #45

JSeahawks,

You are correct. Rolly Woolsey, Cornerback.

PM me your shipping address.

:th2thumbs:

Thank you, but im not really a baseball fan. You can forward it on to the first person on this thread to give me a go seahawks! And a go ducks!!!

Latest posts