Earl's taunting penalty--bowing at the Boys sideline

Seahawker86

Reaction score
JustTheTip":23959djy said:
kthebestwayw":23959djy said:
Is it time to pay this man?? Can you please stop listening to these writers and show hosts making you think we need to trade and NOT extend Earl. You wanna use Kam as an example? Well they are two individuals and different situations. If Kam was healthy and lighting it up for us and we saved on mcdougle who looks amazing BTW, we might have another FA on this team. Life sometimes doesn't work out like you planned.

Earl when healthy isn't a dominant defender. He NEEDS to only be in a Seahawks uniform for the rest of career. If, and as I expect, he does get the contract from us then we will be rewarded as fans I promise for the plays he will make in big games.

And when he is injured and throwing a hissy fit two years from now because he is only the 3rd highest paid safety and wants more despite 2 years left on his contract, then what? Sign him again?

In regards to injuries you can say that about anyyyyyy player.

I'm talking in regards to him being on the field which is most important.

Own The West

Reaction score
Cowboys fan and I were talking this morning. He says the Cowboys have upped their offer for Earl to a 2nd and a 4th.

Said Cowboys coaches were telling Earl, "See you in a couple weeks."

Can't find anything to confirm or deny his statements.

He also said, he's mixed on whether to make that trade or not. "They (Dallas) need picks to improve their team, but the real problem is they won't run the ball." Sound familiar?

chris98251

Reaction score
He was just showing he has a Cowboy mentality, remember you have to show boat to be a Cowboy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":21ye4bt9 said:
He was just showing he has a Cowboy mentality, remember you have to show boat to be a Cowboy.

No he wasn't, he was showing the Cowboys that he's pissed off that they're not trading for him and giving him an extension.

This was what he said to 710 after the game when asked about the bow;

: Q: Talk about the bow, Earl. Was there a message there?

Thomas: I felt like that was just in the moment. And if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they would have did it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":36xi42r4 said:
chris98251":36xi42r4 said:

No he wasn't, he was showing the Cowboys that he's pissed off that they're not trading for him and giving him an extension.

Thomas: I felt like that was just in the moment. And if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they would have did it.

You need sarcasm understanding class Sgt :)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":1up5k4gv said:
Sgt. Largent":1up5k4gv said:
chris98251":1up5k4gv said:

We have emojis Chris!!

I figured you were kidding, but wasn't sure if you saw the quote...............which you know if you want another team to trade for you, the best way to appeal to them is to mock them on national TV. :sarcasm_on:

See how that works Chris!

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3boipq6r said:
chris98251":3boipq6r said:
Sgt. Largent":3boipq6r said:
chris98251":3boipq6r said:

We have emojis Chris!!

I figured you were kidding, but wasn't sure if you saw the quote...............which you know if you want another team to trade for you, the best way to appeal to them is to mock them on national TV. :sarcasm_on:

See how that works Chris!

But that's the Cowboy way Mock win or lose, they never have figured out the making them look like idiots, look at their owner.