Earl Thomas expected to report week 1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't have to agree with what he did or how he did it. It's the part of sports that is extremely annoying, but oh well. All that matters now is that he'll be on the field. Go dominate and help the team win. Good enough.

Tical21

Reaction score
This was always how this was going to play out. Some of you look pretty darn silly talking junk about 29 or the front office. This was always the deal. And get used to it, we're going to repeat the same thing next year, maybe the next two. And he's playing Sunday. Did Walt not sit out all camp every year and play in week 1?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Having an opinion makes us silly? Alrighty :irishdrinkers:
I'm glad he's back, doesn't mean I have to agree with how he went about it. And this whole disrespect thing is odd.

quadsas

Reaction score
Tical21":2jresafe said:
This was always how this was going to play out. Some of you look pretty darn silly talking junk about 29 or the front office. This was always the deal. And get used to it, we're going to repeat the same thing next year, maybe the next two. And he's playing Sunday. Did Walt not sit out all camp every year and play in week 1?

its not about just the holdout, how silly are you? did you completely forget about everything from Dallas game on? hes been nothing but a delusional, unprofessional, just an idiot really.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I dont like him, dont like that he's basically shading the fans with his comments, but I hope he balls out and earns that money he wants! Like I've said before, I personally root for the team not the players and if Earl plays lights out, it'll only help the team!

Seymour

Reaction score
quadsas":vb833ub0 said:
Tical21":vb833ub0 said:

its not about just the holdout, how silly are you? did you completely forget about everything from Dallas game on? hes been nothing but a delusional, unprofessional, just an idiot really.

Hey now!! Don't talk junk about someone that disrespects your team, fans, and owner by walking arm in arm to the opposing teams locker room!

Personally I'd far prefer they just take the 2nd and move on. Damage is done, and Earls "Father Time" quote is proof of a moron with talent is not on our side any longer.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Good to hear he's back. I hope folks can get over the silliness of the last few weeks and cheer him on. He's not the first ever Seahawk holdout.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
uncle fester":34h4dp7f said:
Good to hear he's back. I hope folks can get over the silliness of the last few weeks and cheer him on. He's not the first ever Seahawk holdout.

Forgiveness is a strength.

Tical21

Reaction score
He went into the other team's locker room after a game? N0ooooooo!! The horror!!!! He can never play for us again!!!!!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I would love to support Earl. I think the reason many Seahawks fans have turned on him is how he's handled himself in the past year. Going to the Cowboys and saying "Come get him," criticizing Bobby Wagner, he didn't handle it the way Aaron Donald or Khalil Mack handled it. Had he done so, I would totally support his holdout. But he made me sour on him

Still, I hope he learns from this and I'm happy to have him back

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, if he wants to play for Dallas, he can wait until AFTER we play them in week 3. Dominate on the field, help the Hawks beat the Cowpokes, then if Dallas still wants him.........come and get him.

quadsas

Reaction score
Tical21":3cpigk4s said:
He went into the other team's locker room after a game? N0ooooooo!! The horror!!!! He can never play for us again!!!!!
sounds like someone who has checked out. why would you want someone like that I dunno

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With his comments about the disrespect not being forgotten etc does everything think that is just talk or does he mean it? A comment like that makes me think there little to no chance of him being back with the club next year. Almost wondering if this still means we may see a Sept trade happening.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anyone thinking this is great news to a new long term deal just remember Earls latest statement.....

.....With that being said, the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten....

Pot calling the kettle black Earl.....don't ever talk about disrespect after your shit show that started this!! :177692: :pukeface:

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":zm78n3mo said:
And Twisted is right, it's 4 days before the opener. Players coming off a hold out often pull a hammy or get injured. It's very common. Working out on your own is one thing, but football shape and running around is totally different.
IF he doesn't play on Sunday, I won't have a problem with it at all. In fact, it's probably a smart move in the long run.

Kam came back and played right away.. If Earl is ready, he will play.

Tical21

Reaction score
FWIW, he's absolutely being disrespected by the Seahawks by their unwillingness to work with him on a contract.