Eagles Riley Cooper being racist

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
yeah i didnt know he was saying that to a security guard who was black. Odd, I just racistly figured he was at a kenny chesney concert and he was yelling at some other white people....yeah...that dude is racist! LOL :p He slipped up and had a kkk moment. oh well, apologize and move on.

Sturm

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3qrvoz7z said:
Until hollywood & black pop-culture gets called out for using the term in every other sentence, song lyric and movie scene, not gonna call a drunk football player at a concert a racist. Run a microphone through a crowd at a little wayne concert and give me a nickel for everytime you hear it. I'd be driving a Lambo tomorrow.

Yeah, no kidding.

A

Anonymous

The ass that posted/loaded/sent/(otherwise passed-on) that video is probably going to disappear within a reasonably short period of time.

If Cooper was related to mafia, that person's whole family would be ash right now.

Just sayin...

drdiags

Reaction score
Sturm":3phnnl64 said:
LawlessHawk":3phnnl64 said:
Until hollywood & black pop-culture gets called out for using the term in every other sentence, song lyric and movie scene, not gonna call a drunk football player at a concert a racist. Run a microphone through a crowd at a little wayne concert and give me a nickel for everytime you hear it. I'd be driving a Lambo tomorrow.

Yeah, no kidding.

Whoa man, this isn't the shack. F-word is frowned upon in the open forum no matter what your ethnicity is.

Shinigami

Reaction score
If he was drunk he should have gotten a DUI because players and fans would respect him more. Marshaun Lynch, and Dante Stallworth are doing pretty good after getting drunk.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
The black community needs to make up their mind either you like the word or you don't. This calling each other that and then freaking out if a white person says it is absolutely hypocritical. I am so sick of the race card being put out there about just about anything. :428226_SadEmoticon:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lol, news update:

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 1m
RT @Eagles: #Eagles announce WR Riley Cooper has been excused from all team activities as he seeks counseling for his recent actions.

What, is he going to go to a klan meeting to discuss how not to get busted in the future?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This is media driven BS. So he said a racist word. Do any of you honestly think that in all his years of ball, a white WR has never heard one racial comment from opponents, let alone his own teammates? The media being so focused on Sehorn, now that was racism.

Now, if Riley Cooper needs to learn anything for the future, he should learn to avoid being a hateful dick. Funny, people are so preoccupied with one word he said that his threat of physical violence against someone he did not know has gone unnoticed. Haters become racist, not the other way around.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2nai7sxc said:
This is media driven BS. So he said a racist word. Do any of you honestly think that in all his years of ball, a white WR has never heard one racial comment from opponents, let alone his own teammates? The media being so focused on Sehorn, now that was racism.

Now, if Riley Cooper needs to learn anything for the future, he should learn to avoid being a hateful dick. Funny, people are so preoccupied with one word he said that his threat of physical violence against someone he did not know has gone unnoticed. Haters become racist, not the other way around.

I had this same thought this morning. It's definitely an opportunity for ESPN/NFLN to get up on their high horse and circle-jerk each other about how enlightened they all are. This dude's already been convicted of stupidity, stop hammering at him because you think it makes you look enlightened.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
Kixkahn":32jovzm7 said:
The black community needs to make up their mind either you like the word or you don't. This calling each other that and then freaking out if a white person says it is absolutely hypocritical. I am so sick of the race card being put out there about just about anything. :428226_SadEmoticon:

The black community doesn't have to do anything. This is the result of the actions of American history. And according to history, all of this has to be played out the long and drawn out way. Slavery lasted hundreds of years...and it was SLAVERY! So this is nothing in comparison. It is what it is.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":j6zym648 said:
Slavery lasted hundreds of years...and it was SLAVERY! So this is nothing in comparison. It is what it is.

Yet, when's the last time you saw the black community blaming their ancestors in Africa for collecting and selling their own people as slaves?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hahaha what I feel like this is a bad joke that keeps on going.... when I heard there was a video of him saying the N-word I was like "Ok... that was kinda dumb and a little funny how stupid he sounded... but football players will be football players sometimes (dumb)."

Now I find out the team is turning on him and he is quitting practice to get counseling after his teammates are "deeply offended"... over him saying a word thats not even uncommon in black society? Who would even be offended by that? As if everyone doesnt know millions of people use that word everyday (Doesnt mean its right but why act so fake shocked?). But right, he was caught on camera so its not ok...

I would say what he did was like a 2 on a 10 point scale of terrible things you can do... and its being treated like a 10+

Seafan

Reaction score
pehawk":1tbzwo4y said:
I don't see how a racist could make it through HS, NCAA and eventually to the NFL. He's an idiot, but I'm not sure he's a racist. Maybe?

He's from Oklahoma. Making it through HS there wouldn't be a problem.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
hawker84":vmz11o7f said:
If those words come out of your mouth when you're drunk, those feelings are there hidden inside you when you are sober.

you can't hide what you are, it'll eventually shine through at any given circumstance.. Good luck with your teammates bro...
"Those feelings" Get over yourself. He's a football player and probably hears that word over 100 times a day. It's most likely ingrained in him.

So many "holier than thou" posters. He was an idiot, said something stupid and apologized. Yet so many want him crucified. I don't hear anyone talking about the things Victor Cruz and Roddy White said. No one hardly talked about Josh Brent (who wasn't even cut, he freaking retired) and hell the KC Chiefs honored that murderer LB.

ESPN and NFL Network are becoming the 24/7 Riley Cooper networks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My son, who is considered black by many, says that Frederick Douglass and Booker T are rolling in their graves at the black community. He preaches about it all the time. He is a Libertarian politically and loves our constitution. It's the same one that the aforementioned got their advantages from....
He is sick of people in general being so stupid. He is not picking out races either, it's all of them. lol.
Even this issue, he feels is blown way out of proportion by the "liberal" media...His words, not mine.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
The thing is people is this: Are you black? If no then we will never know what it feels like and thus, we can't ever understand why it's wrong to say the word. I hate it much like the redskins name. I could sit here all day and tell you how I think it's wrong but not a big deal but I will truly never know.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Can we please stop with all the "black community needs to" bullshit? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":al5d5kjm said:
Can we please stop with all the "black community needs to" bullshit? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Sounds incredibly stupid, I'm envisioning a bunch of guys with klan clothes behind them with their John Deer hats and cut off off sleeveless shirts typing on the computer using spell check.

Latest posts