Duane Brown, DJ Fluker listed as Doubtful vs Browns

irfuben32

Reaction score
I am feeling fine about Fant. He should have a enough reps and experience now to where he can do a decent job.

If the Rams game is any indication then Jones is an upgrade over Fluker.

King Dog

Reaction score
Hawks gonna wax the Browns. I mean in typical fashion. Gonna win by a couple of points.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No need to mix and match the whole line to force Jamarco at LT. Let him stick with RG, for now, as he proved himself capable, if not stellar, against what is probably the best defensive lineman in the NFL.

Fant goes to LT, and I would guess that he plays just fine. I still think he replaces Brown permanently at some point.

They go Fant-Iupati-Britt-Jones-Ifedi, and they don't miss a damn beat, imo. I'm more worried about Iupati continuing to get blown up - he's the weakest link. Yes, weaker than Ifedi.

Vesuve

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":uwgjz39d said:
Chris Carson is gonna have like 30 plus carries.
What's up with that shoulder injury in this thread ?

He's playing yes.

We obviously need, Carson.

I've always thought of the possibility of him
Getting injured.

McGruff

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1ixumeqe said:
Pete & Co have had an unbelievable luxury regarding our O Line with Russ as QB. It's time address this. Big time.

They have addressed it. Innumerable times.

They've just not been successful.

There is a myth that they dont care about the OL. Like they just ignore it or skimp there. They dont.

They've thrown significant draft and financial capital at the group over the years.

xray

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3lbfdhrq said:
Pete & Co have had an unbelievable luxury regarding our O Line with Russ as QB. It's time address this. Big time.
True...with a QB like Wilson ; the Hawks have been able to " squeak by " with a less than stellar OL for years . Already this year because of injuries the Hawks have a patchwork OL to contend with . I don't know how long Wilson can carry this offense under these circumstances .

HawkGA

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":vw4074x8 said:

I would be perfectly fine if the first four picks for the Hawks in the next draft are 2 OL and 2 safeties.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time before the injury bug hit us. I am glad I won’t be able to watch the game. We are screwed this week. I fear for Russ. I pray they pull a miracle tomorrow.

McGruff

Reaction score
HawkGA":2zpf39ia said:
PlinytheCenter":2zpf39ia said:

I would be perfectly fine if the first four picks for the Hawks in the next draft are 2 OL and 2 safeties.

Kind of like picking 2 safeties and an OL in the 1st 4 rounds this year?

Or 2 safeties and an OL in the 2st 4 rounds in 2017?

zchurch74

Reaction score
Russ may be running for his life today. I hope we can pull out a good road victory to keep the confidence going

draftee

Reaction score
Scary potential trap game against a very motivated slight underdog across the country and early, like early Halloween,

Latest posts