Drew is the guy?

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Lock can throw the ball, but he needs to err on the side of safety and not throw it to the other side so much. Lock may be more exciting but as things looks Geno has made the safer decisions.

W

Welshers

Lock can throw the ball, but he needs to err on the side of safety and not throw it to the other side so much. Lock may be more exciting but as things looks Geno has made the safer decisions.
We will not score points with Geno at qb vs 1st string defenses. He may turn it over less but it will be all 3 n outs. We have nothing to lose this season so why not play the guy with upside

OP
OP
L

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
We will not score points with Geno at qb vs 1st string defenses. He may turn it over less but it will be all 3 n outs. We have nothing to lose this season so why not play the guy with upside
I kind of agree, yet the decision to sling the ball has been too unpredictable at this point. Throwing ridiculous picks is going to keep him sitting on the bench.

Geno needs to lead the teams to scores and I hope he figures it out - this will be an interesting start to the season, whoever leads the Hawks into the fire.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What upside. All i hear about him is upside.

W

Welshers

What upside. All i hear about him is upside.
arent you the one who wished me dead or something? and to answer your question Drew is younger and his best passes are much better than locks best passes. thats what i mean. his ceiling is higher. but he is not careful and conservative and aware of the system like geno. geno is petes man.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
arent you the one who wished me dead or something?
I said all of us, and you were just friendly fire. 😂

and to answer your question Drew is younger and his best passes are much better than locks best passes. thats what i mean. his ceiling is higher. but he is not careful and conservative and aware of the system like geno. geno is petes man.
I’m just not convinced he’s not as his ceiling.

W

Welshers

I said all of us, and you were just friendly fire. 😂

I’m just not convinced he’s not as his ceiling.
i know im just joshing. but yeah I can see that point of view. Maybe this is his ceiling. To me he's still more exciting than geno as is. so at least the games will be a little more fun if we roll with lock

OP
OP
L

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Drew may be unpredictable but he is fun to watch. If he can limit his mistakes he could very well drive the Seahawks to success. He has show he can score against backups. I'm not sure Pete is going to let him do it to start the season.

The recent drive was all about Dallas our back.

Latest posts