Draft Day chat thread

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
They needed that. I love K9, but he needs to be spelled by a more balanced runner who can handle contact and short yardage situation, and Deejay Dallas wasn't that guy.

I preferred Roschon Johnson straight up, but I'll defer to them when it comes to RB. Underrated need.

Lennie

Reaction score
They needed that. I love K9, but he needs to be spelled by a more balanced runner who can handle contact and short yardage situation, and Deejay Dallas wasn't that guy.

I preferred Roschon Johnson straight up, but I'll defer to them when it comes to RB. Underrated need.
This! Him and Walker are going to make a great tandem

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Most the other rbs in this draft are smaller than charbonet. He’s the perfect complement to walker in my opinion
Yeah, RBs with above average size are far and few between these days in the college game. Gotta snap them up when you can.

Interesting that RB value is making a comeback league-wide. Two taken in the top 15 picks this year.

Lennie

Reaction score
And I predict a trade up to grab an OL. Why not

Kinger95

Reaction score
Don’t pick next till 83 but I’d like it if we traded one of our picks in the 150’s so that we could move up like 8/9 spots if there’s someone at like 73 we really like. Lots of really nice guys left.