Draft Day chat thread

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kiper has him 66. Everyone should have a stalker to respond to their every post. Almost like a dumber version of chatgbt
You're going with Kiper over the consensus rating when it comes to draft stock?

Yeah, I stand by calling your 3rd round statement incorrect. Woulda called it incorrect if anyone else posted it.

Chat"gbt" heh

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Come on y’all.

We don’t know shit when it comes down to the brass tacks. If we did we wouldn’t be on a forum spewing our drivel.

The reality is, this has been a great draft so far.

WTF, do we have to complain or bitch about?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Come on y’all.

We don’t know shit when it comes down to the brass tacks. If we did we wouldn’t be on a forum spewing our drivel.

Dallas Cowboy Beer. LMAO

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I like the player
Come on y’all.

I like the player. A little early but a good position. I left the board for a year because Maelstrom just followed me around and responded to every post of mine with his mindless drivel.

Rainger

Reaction score
I like the player

I like the player. A little early but a good position. I left the board for a year because Maelstrom just followed me around and responded to every post of mine with his mindless drivel.
Naw it wasn't early. Two more edge came right of the board at 40 and 41 and not as good as Hall
Anybody who listens to Kiper is brain dead

Edit and 46

Last edited:

Ruminator

Reaction score
I like the player

Hope you were able to get a restraining order!

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Anyway, though I have serious concerns about the DLine I would have been fine with the Wisconsin Center there.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I like the player

Dude, I remember it more like Welshers posting repeatedly about your Geno predictions and then you left after he set the season on fire, but whatevs. I'm posting strictly about football right now, and you're not.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
There he goes again. Every. Post. Drivel.

Never mind. Good luck y'all.

uncle fester

Reaction score
So Branch from Alabama is the last player out of the Green Room. He gets to meet the commish, but no jersey to hold up? No photo op?