Doug Baldwin's latest facebook update

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2anemuv6 said:
Love his enthusiasm!!
Phase two of camp has concluded. Here are my notes:

1. Cassius Marsh and Frank Clark are starting to come into their own. It's exciting to watch these young guys excel because they have worked extremely hard to do so. I have a strong feeling our pass rush has the potential to be dominant from top to bottom.

2. During our practices prior to the Super Bowl earlier this year, Dion Bailey got my
attention. His athleticism and football IQ showed up again these past few days when he made several impressive plays from the safety position. He's got the speed to play deep and is aggressive enough to play close to the box. Keep your eye on this guy.

3. The offense has made big strides this last week. As a group, we are way ahead of where we were this time last year. The chemistry between Russ and the WR's is evident and we are starting to find our identity earlier than previous years. It is going to be exciting to watch it all play out.

Camp continues to be progressing positively. We are all excited to get into game week and face an opponent we don't see everyday. We have really come together in the last few weeks and I'm thankful to be a part of it. Till next time. ‪#‎GoHawks‬ and ‪#‎StayFresh‬
Nice to know we may not be screwed if Earl isn't ready to go. Also I get the feeling Russ is ready to take that next step now that it seems he starting to get his kind of receivers and they seem to be on board full go.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1fxmz2il said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.
Are you 12 years old! It was a complete embarrassment to the entire organization and had nothing to do with football. I'm all for second chances but I would have had no problem seeing him let go after what I consider one of the more immature acts I've ever seen on a stage like that. He is a great talent and I hope he learned his lesson, obviously you are more of a fan of douche bag acts than you are of the game!

rcaido

Reaction score
peppersjap":3giqkmnq said:
Hawk Strap":3giqkmnq said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.
Are you 12 years old! It was a complete embarrassment to the entire organization and had nothing to do with football. I'm all for second chances but I would have had no problem seeing him let go after what I consider one of the more immature acts I've ever seen on a stage like that. He is a great talent and I hope he learned his lesson, obviously you are more of a fan of douche bag acts than you are of the game!

Yes lets cut Lynch too. Its a dumb football celebration who cares, get over it. No one remembers this, only thing people remember is the last play. Get over it.

themunn

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3vjloxqw said:
Hawk Strap":3vjloxqw said:
Uh, no it wasn't. Maybe you're being sarcastic, but it was a punk move that totally changed the momentum of that game. Don't get me wrong, I love ADB, but that monkey business was even out of character for him and what's more, it cost our team. Hell, even Beast Mode knows where to draw the line when it comes to actually hurting the team.

Really? Because I could have sworn the Pats got 4 plays off in the following drive, punted for a touchback and our 1st down pass went for 25 yards to take us to our own 45 just 2 and a half minutes later.

That's momentum shifting?
Id have thought Avril going off with a concussion was momentum shifting. A 15 yard penalty that had no discernible long term impact on field position? Not sure.

Cartire

Reaction score
Geez, so many of you piling on a guy because he got a laugh from something a tad juvenile. Who cares? I assume that means none of you guys have chuckled at a fart before either. You guys must be awesome at parties talking about the economy or whatever boring shit you talk about.

Anyway,

As a group, we are way ahead of where we were this time last year

I always hate this line, because its said every single year by every single team.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":zroaylca said:
peppersjap":zroaylca said:
Hawk Strap":zroaylca said:

This. Hawk Strap, you need to grow up, man. Have a look at yourself in the mirror, this is FOOTBALL, not some childish game of knickerbockers.

[youtube]C6cxNR9ML8k[/youtube]

Pretty sure he was being facetious.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
So ... how does one make a youtube clip work in a post? I'da thought it would be the "youtube" button but that doesn't seem to be the case.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1f49vh6v said:
peppersjap":1f49vh6v said:
Hawk Strap":1f49vh6v said:

This. Hawk Strap, you need to grow up, man. Have a look at yourself in the mirror, this is FOOTBALL, not some childish game of knickerbockers.

It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.

drdiags

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":2o1h7o58 said:
So ... how does one make a youtube clip work in a post? I'da thought it would be the "youtube" button but that doesn't seem to be the case.

You take the characters after the "v=" string and put that in the youtube bracket

mikeak

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":1rbivraz said:

I wonder if there is a youtube video that could help out with this :)

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
drdiags":332ivp23 said:
c_hawkbob":332ivp23 said:

You take the characters after the "v=" string and put that in the youtube bracket

Hmmm ...

[youtube]8-4P1WPE-Qg[/youtube]

Steve2222

Reaction score
peppersjap":258gyacr said:
Hawk Strap":258gyacr said:

lol dude shut up. Kicked off the team? GTFO

LymonHawk

Reaction score
What's with all the personal insults in the Main Forum?

C'mon folks, I do believe this Forum is for 'Hawks football talk and not one-upmanship. :141847_bnono:

(It's why there are Shack and PWR forums.)

HansGruber

Reaction score
peppersjap":1hjs2tf8 said:
Hawk Strap":1hjs2tf8 said:
Angry Doug got us there. His passion sets the tone on offense. I loved that celebration, that was old school Angry Doug.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Oh I didn't love it, I thought is was childish and inappropriate, bur I didn't think it was a big deal.

When your kid brother acts like a dufus you don't kick him out of the family, you just whack him on the back of his head ala Jethro Gibbs and get on with your life.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So much for posting positive Seahawk Training Camp fodder. :roll:
It turned into a pissing match between posters here about Doug's poop in the SB.
Seriously, this past off season has been garbage amongst us fans on this board.
It's GREAT football news folks!!! STOP fighting and if that's what you want to do, take it to the shack.
I am not a moderator here but I get sick of the personal insults on the main forum. It gets very old.

The first preseason game is in 4 DAYS!!!! :thirishdrinkers: