Do you think the 49ers game Dec 5th will get flexed out?

zelter

Reaction score
Starting to plan and I figure the game may get flexed out of SNF to a 1:25 start

RiverDog

Reaction score
zelter":yggek8d7 said:
Starting to plan and I figure the game may get flexed out of SNF to a 1:25 start

Probably, but I could care less. Even when we're winning, I don't really give a rip if we're on Prime Time or not.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Oh man, that just reminded me that Seahawks vs WFT is a Monday Night Game on November 29th. The NFL just loves giving ESPN bad games.

With that being said this game could be safe. Right now the only interesting matchups in Week 13 are Ravens vs Steelers and Chargers vs Bengals. If both the Hawks and 9ers are battling for a playoff spot it could stay as a Sunday Night game.

RiverDog

Reaction score
sdog1981":1k0yx8li said:
Oh man, that just reminded me that Seahawks vs WFT is a Monday Night Game on November 29th. The NFL just loves giving ESPN bad games.

With that being said this game could be safe. Right now the only interesting matchups in Week 13 are Ravens vs Steelers and Chargers vs Bengals. If both the Hawks and 9ers are battling for a playoff spot it could stay as a Sunday Night game.

Denver (5-5) at Kansas City (6-4) could be in that mix, too. There's just one game separating first place from last place in the AFC West.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Shoot I hope not. It’s always fun to pack their fudge on National television :49ersmall: