DJ Fluker Released by Seahawks

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DJTheWarrior76/status/1254542755461652481[/tweet]

James in PA

Reaction score
Not surprising at all. That O-line room was getting crowded and this will give them some cap relief. Britt could be next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Best of luck big man.

He was a funny guy and seemed like a great locker room character.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jerhawk":olv809bv said:
Best of luck big man.

Yeah, this saddens me. I love Fluke. Clearly, Pete's comments are confirmed about Lewis - he's being pegged as a right guard, same as his college position.

Fluke could be the first of a few dominoes to fall - Britt, KJ, Willson...

nanomoz

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3hgc6nut said:
Jerhawk":3hgc6nut said:
Best of luck big man.

Yeah, this saddens me. I love Fluke. Clearly, Pete's comments are confirmed about Lewis - he's being pegged as a right guard, same as his college position.

I really hope Britt restructures. I believe cutting him would certainly make this offensive line worse.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":5acd2f2o said:

Another big move is imminent...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronJFentress/status/1254556795038662656[/tweet]

RealDeal

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":4oxtb3hc said:
Jerhawk":4oxtb3hc said:
Best of luck big man.

KJ is not getting released, if they where going to release him they would have done it before his roster bonus date witch has already past. KJ will be on the team at least one more year. Britt I have a feeling will be next to clear some room for our big trade/sign Dend.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RealDeal":2doljo2e said:
Maelstrom787":2doljo2e said:
Jerhawk":2doljo2e said:
Best of luck big man.

KJ is not getting released, if they where going to release him they would have done it before his roster bonus date witch has already past. KJ will be on the team at least one more year. Britt I have a feeling will be next to clear some room for our big trade/sign Dend.

I agree that KJ is pretty much a lock... Pete's pressers certainly make it seem that way when he talks about plans for the defensive personnel.

tersal

Reaction score
RealDeal":12yb8lna said:
Maelstrom787":12yb8lna said:
Jerhawk":12yb8lna said:
Best of luck big man.

Lano Hill also.

sutz

Reaction score
KJ should be safe for this year. If for no other reason, there is a ton of youth in the LB room. We'll need more than Bobby as veteran depth and leadership.

KInd of sorry to see Fluker go, though not surprising for cap reason. Looks like there might be huge change on the OL again this year. Would like to see a group stay together for a couple of years for a change.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I like DJ but he kept injured and his replacements - Jamarco Jones (2019) and Jordan Simmons (2018) replaced him adequately. They are both cheaper players. This is about the numbers and cost savings.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Unfortunate if we lose Britt, but if that's what it takes to keep Clowney, then so be it.

justafan

Reaction score
It was time to cut Fluker he was good for the team but its time to get younger.Technically I dont think they can cut Britt.
Maybe he is willing to negotiate a settlement and walk away but I think he can play hardball until he is healthy. I wouldnt blame him.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1254555347148247040[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1254566976959078401[/tweet]

EDIT: And then there was this ........................... [tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1254573529619558400[/tweet]

Polk738

Reaction score
nanomoz":lylq6drc said:
Maelstrom787":lylq6drc said:
Jerhawk":lylq6drc said:
Best of luck big man.

I really hope Britt restructures. I believe cutting him would certainly make this offensive line worse.

Definitely agree, Pocic is too small to play center

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised it happened now, but I appreciate they did it to give him a chance to land somewhere else.

Latest posts