Divisional Game Sold Out

TheHawkster

Reaction score
hawkeye77":20izp9xp said:
anybody know if section 321BS row-I are bleacher seats or standing room only seats?

321 is bleacher seats. Directly on the east side of the 12 the man flag.
Pretty good spot .

mikeak

Reaction score
LondonSeahawk":vfxezcxk said:
Stubhub / Razorgator and Vivid are all around the same price as Stubhub price includes their fees.
Yesterday I booked and paid for a flight from London and accomodation for the NFCC game. If the worst happens I will be spending a week in Seattle drowning my sorrows.
Does anyone think the prices will dip slightly nearer the game or should I just bite the bullet and bag one now?

I've done a home and road game every season from England the last 7 years in a row.

I expect prices to go up and especially if we play the 49ers next game. With that said prices will most likely be down from stubhub sites due to their fees on top. What people don't understand today is the risk with buying tickets at the game. The guy can print multiple copes of the ticket and cancel them and you end up with a worthless ticket

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
LondonSeahawk":8trjvjse said:
Stubhub / Razorgator and Vivid are all around the same price as Stubhub price includes their fees.
Yesterday I booked and paid for a flight from London and accomodation for the NFCC game. If the worst happens I will be spending a week in Seattle drowning my sorrows.
Does anyone think the prices will dip slightly nearer the game or should I just bite the bullet and bag one now?

I've done a home and road game every season from England the last 7 years in a row.

Can I haz your money?

LondonSeahawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3kvm1yo2 said:
LondonSeahawk":3kvm1yo2 said:

Can I haz your money?[/quote

Only if you are secretly one of the Seagals and love the English accent?

kaledoniain

Reaction score
Some season ticket holders will sell their tickets on NFL ticket exchange and they won't bother listing on stubhub. There is a link to NFL Ticket Exchange on Seahawks website. The tickets are verified by ticketmaster and you print at home. Plus you don't have to meet a stranger off craigslist in a starbucks.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
LondonSeahawk":3f5ahz38 said:
TheRealDTM":3f5ahz38 said:
LondonSeahawk":3f5ahz38 said:

Can I haz your money?[/quote

Only if you are secretly one of the Seagals and love the English accent?

:oops:

Latest posts