Diggs

endzorn

Reaction score
We weren’t burned by deep posts and skinnies. I’m excited to watch the replay because right now I think Diggs made a huge difference.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I, too, noticed Jimmy G without his favorite shots.

Kittle and Emmannuel being out were a big part of that, of course. And his next two options dropped their share of balls.

But when a QB of that caliber, under that offense, finds himself standing in the pocket waiting for something to come open all night, you know something has switched on in the secondary.

j hawk

Reaction score
I noticed early in the game Diggs missed at least 3 tackles. After the interception I will forgive him. :D

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
j hawk":1tioa50f said:
I noticed early in the game Diggs missed at least 3 tackles. After the interception I will forgive him. :D

Yeah the one he took out Tre stood out but he also dislodged the ball from two receivers.

I will chalk it up to rust

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He looked like a heat seeking middle out there.
Really hoping he can be the spark we need on defense. He played well tonight

olyfan63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1d0ph17j said:
I, too, noticed Jimmy G without his favorite shots.

Kittle and Emmannuel being out were a big part of that, of course. And his next two options dropped their share of balls.

But when a QB of that caliber, under that offense, finds himself standing in the pocket waiting for something to come open all night, you know something has switched on in the secondary.

Ain't that awesome? Six seconds to throw, and nothing open, so JG sails an overthrown, off-target ball and we're off the field.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Dude was flying all over the place. I loved it. Diggs, McDougal, and the occasional NightBlair, now that might actually be something to get excited about.

Jville

Reaction score
Having two experienced safeties working together made a big difference. Big timely hits suggest they may have found that missing hammer. They affected 49er receivers big time. Very similar to the footsteps and hits the quarterback was feeling.

Very physical. We very well may have witnessed a break out game by the defense last night. It's definitely headed in the right direction (as expected) ................... after all we're into November now. :biggthumpup:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Diggs lets Pete go back to single high coverage. I really hope Pete can get rid of Taylor at nickel and roll with Diggs, McDougald, and Blair as a hybrid nickel look. Speed, coverage, and haymakers all over the field.

sutz

Reaction score
mistaowen":3i31p3ny said:
Diggs lets Pete go back to single high coverage. I really hope Pete can get rid of Taylor at nickel and roll with Diggs, McDougald, and Blair as a hybrid nickel look. Speed, coverage, and haymakers all over the field.
Actually sounds like a good "big nickel" package they like to run.

Latest posts