Diggs…

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Next time you want to be smart and say “that’s for the people who say I don’t do anything …”

That’s what we mean. P. O. S.

OP
OP
PateratoWilson

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
No, it’s coaching and player positioning… which he’s always out of.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Well we look like we usually look - if Geno can’t respond here it’s going to be a long game - which it will be anyway but this is nothing new

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe Diggs days as a Seahawk are numbered. Especially with his contract. However he may have some trade value mid-round (5th or later rounds). If a team were to offer a 5th or 6th round pick for Diggs, do you make the trade? If I were JS, I certainly would do it. Just to get his contract off the books.

renofox

Reaction score
Diggs was HORRIBLE this season. He looked like he didn't care. He was out of position, often.
This is why I want him gone. He was a veteran 'leader' who was voted as Captain alongside Bobby.

Bobby tried to lead by example and to whip the young guys in shape mentally but couldn't do it by himself. Diggs "led by example" by half-assing it and making business decisions.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I believe Diggs days as a Seahawk are numbered. Especially with his contract. However he may have some trade value mid-round (5th or later rounds). If a team were to offer a 5th or 6th round pick for Diggs, do you make the trade? If I were JS, I certainly would do it. Just to get his contract off the books.
Damn right you take it. Diggs is completely, and utterly replaceable.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I honestly disliked him more than Adams this year and last. Adams … while wreckless and other things still have it his all. Diggs “making business decisions” imo could have cost us a game or more (obviously speculating there) as well as he set a really bad example for the younger guys. He looked lost a lot of times others he was out of position entirely or took himself out of position. Then there were more often than not this year, time where he was quite literally just jogging and going through the motions.

NOW to his credit, idk who the f the secondary coach was, but jfc how’d he break woolen? Stud his rookie year and lays an egg last year? Scary part? It became a very obvious trend in the defense. They’d get here light it up and kick ass, the following year they looked like absolute shit. So I am curious so see how Woolen does with a new staff, and to see if Spoon stays at the same level he was his rookie season. If so that tells, no confirms for me that coaching on that side of the ball was an absolute shit show and joke.

keasley45

Reaction score
I honestly disliked him more than Adams this year and last. Adams … while wreckless and other things still have it his all. Diggs “making business decisions” imo could have cost us a game or more (obviously speculating there) as well as he set a really bad example for the younger guys. He looked lost a lot of times others he was out of position entirely or took himself out of position. Then there were more often than not this year, time where he was quite literally just jogging and going through the motions.

NOW to his credit, idk who the f the secondary coach was, but jfc how’d he break woolen? Stud his rookie year and lays an egg last year? Scary part? It became a very obvious trend in the defense. They’d get here light it up and kick ass, the following year they looked like absolute shit. So I am curious so see how Woolen does with a new staff, and to see if Spoon stays at the same level he was his rookie season. If so that tells, no confirms for me that coaching on that side of the ball was an absolute shit show and joke.

I think history will show pretty quickly that the players gave up on what the coaches were trying to convince them to do. Diggs checked out last year. I give Adams credit for actually trying to bring it when he was in. But trmhe young guys began to follow Diggs lead, if I had to guess. They played as if they had no faith in what they were doing.

I'm willing to give Diggs a pass and see if the play, and morale / belief improves under a new scheme.

Latest posts